Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} [Public] Pushing Back Part III

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Pushing Back - Part III

These new lands do not seem all that quiet or unfamiliar with the marks of dragging feet and crumpled foliage. Undeath walks even here.

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -
〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
??th January.
Time TBD.
Likely somewhere between 3-5PM EST.
〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Violent. Public.
〈 LOCATION 〉
Lost Frontier.

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

OOC:
I apologise for my lack in keeping up with these. After the frontier map change I struggled to justify it, I imagine, and I've lapsed in it in general and that is on me. I will aim to do this early January, but I'll need to see what my schedule is like and when most folk seem able to go. :)
This one may not be as rooted in story as I'd like, but I'll know where to go after the first event and talk to some folks - If you have something you'd really like to see I'm open to suggestions! I'd like it to be something players would enjoy and I'm not always clear on that.

I'd also like to make a note - If anyone is good at castle building and wants to help me out with one we can use as a 'base' in the future events some time, PM me. :)

Rules:
+ Any are welcome, but any deaths OOC are to be worked with. Each death means a roll of d20, and
8 or under get an injury that is classed as severe. Above, and it is a scratch or a bad knock/fall.​
Rolls of one are a severe injury that puts you out of the fight and has a high chance of death.
+ Only iron armour and weapons are accepted (And leather armour). No diamond, and any
enchantments are to be regarded as something very minor and kept to yourself. I do not care
for enchantments, my apologies. Please don't PM me about them I have a lot going on at once.

+ 'I have armour the bites don't get me' - We'll go with you're hurt somehow. Through the armour, a gap,
a stray bone or weapon accidentally stabs upward into a weakness, or you're partially crushed by the
weight of corpses and trampled. Let's be fair. It's not fun without risk.​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Not forgotten about! I can host this either tonight or some time after next thursday- Does anyone have preferences?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Depends on when tonight, after 6 pm is good with me.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If not tonight I /may/ get server access Friday night instead, but next weekend is already looking BOOKED! Event backlog I...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I could make tonight or tomorrow! :)
On a sidenote: is there anything about OOC enchantments and their effect in the IC world on the forums? I checked the magic lore and didn't find any threads about it.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I could make tonight or tomorrow! :)
On a sidenote: is there anything about OOC enchantments and their effect in the IC world on the forums? I checked the magic lore and didn't find any threads about it.
Elz herself has stated that she doesnt want to keep track of enchantments since its one more thing to worry about, it works IC, but wont really do much for this event when it comes to IC emotes

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Elz herself has stated that she doesnt want to keep track of enchantments since its one more thing to worry about, it works IC, but wont really do much for this event when it comes to IC emotes
yes! I totally respect that, but I had to DM once before and I too struggled with enchantments, so I was wondering: Is there some info anywhere on the forums?
EDIT: Info like: How does a helmet of aqua affinity or respiration work. That kind of stuff

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Looks like this is tomorrow (friday) - I'm sick enough that I keep falling asleep today my apologies :' (