Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wake's Skyrim Adventures

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Meet Velsa, a new mage at the College of Winterhold who traveled all the way from the Imperial City to study the arcane.
She is ambitious, careful and has a terrible habit of drinking Skooma after stressful situations.

(This is Velsa, not Sleeps-in-Bloom, I am using a dialogue mod that switches view from character to character)

Unfortunately her clothes from Cyrodiil were too cold for Skyrim's climate.

She gained quite a wealth by brewing potions from ingredients she gathers on adventures.
Some merchants, Velsa found, would buy anything.
Skyrim's population can be quite ignorant at times.

But Skyrim itself is ancient, full of wonder and danger.
What is Velsa to do than study, explore and perfect her mastery of magic through exploration of Tamriel itself?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Unfortunately, Velsa's save corrupted fully when I reached level 30 due a quest mod activating called "Undeath" that broke the entire game from functioning.
It was working fine until then :(

So I am now playing an Orc (character details to come)

The Skyrim want to play hasn't run out yet.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Meet Ghorza

Ghorza is a follower of Jyggalag, working within the Vigilants of Stendarr to bring order to an otherwise chaotic, unbalanced Skyrim.
She hunts unbound Daedra, witches, vampires... and is very good at her job.
Occasionally, for coin, she will take upon a mundane request to clear out bandits, beasts or undead. Recently, dragons have become quite the menance worthy of hunt too. But its all just a means to an end to restore some semblance of law to Skyrim.

And, whilst on the journey, meeting unordinary individuals.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Skyrim briefly became a horror game with invincible horrifying enemies that I had to run or sneak passed.

Unfortunately, taking screenshots would have been a bad idea. Hollowworld does, after all, would not be OK with me posting pictures of blood-stained ghost dress ghosts or crawling nightmares.
I certainly am having the best- and worst- time.

Anyway, Ghorza is in Coldharbour.
Molag Bal's Realm of Oblivion.

The mod is called Vigilant.
I am slowly making my way through Coldharbour to kill the Oblivion prince, Molag Bal.
Fighting Dark Souls-like bosses along the way.

Its extremely fun!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Forgive me, Lord Jyggalag. You are mistaken. The Greymarch is not the answer; not here, not anywhere.
Forgive me. Only history may judge me now.