Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wall - I'm sorry D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

I think I might like it here
I know I've done some bad things in the pass few days... But it's not my fault! The new update makes me do this things. I just makes me... suffocate people. Specially as soon as they log in. It's so bad. I'm sorry D:
Please forgive me.

Wall

I was just there, being a wall, at BraveRubberDuck's place, as always. I've been there since the house was build. And all of the sudden, a random player spawns inside me! I could do nothing but see him suffocate... slowly. I tried to push him off, so he could start breathing again. But he was to far high, and the ceiling pushed him back instead of letting him go! He died eventually, and I was banned for unconsented PvP :\
I gave him all the items back as soon as he died though, and it was not my fault! :C

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I know I've done some bad things in the pass few days... But it's not my fault! The new update makes me do this things. I just want to... suffocate people. Specially as soon as they log in. It's so tempting. I'm sorry D: Please forgive me.
The new update makes me do this things.
how? its an update, it doesn't control you.

I just want to... suffocate people. Specially as soon as they log in. It's so tempting. I'm sorry D:
uhm, no we don't need this kind of motive, especially since its bad for moral.

Wall

It... It does control me! Even if I want to force people not to spawn inside me, they still do, because of the update :\
I know that is wrong... And I don't like it... But I'm still waiting for a fix, so that I won't harm anyone else.

But even so, why was I banned, if Mr. Gravel and Miss Sand keep killing people, even outside the south wilds? They do it since gravity was implemented on the early stages of Indev!

Wall

And so that you guys wont confuse me with some other wall, here's a picture of me.
2012-11-08_03.55.39.png
I'm the one to the left of the lever

Wall

Even if I don't get unbanned, I ask you people... Don't log off right next to a wall. That wall can be the next victim of this update, and gotten into trouble for unconsented PvP.
I will miss you guys :C2012-11-08_04.24.16.png

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
This is the second time in a week Wall that you have been banned for killing someone.

Wall

I know :\
But it's not my fault... Players keep spawning inside me! Even if I try to push them off, they always end up dead :X

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Players JUST DONT SPAWN INSIDE YOU, the update made it so that players cant get stuck in ecah other, plus your rediculous act of trolling us, no unban.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I was there yesterday, with sneaky_ninja, at the time of the ban. And we did see GhostKairo spawning inside the wall.

I miss you wall :\
Remember this?2012-11-08_12.52.29.png
The first day that you came to Stormhold... You loved the place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.