Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
And I guess everyone in the Wilds is a pig or an Admin at the moment, I withdraw my statement till the Wilds open again.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
This attack is not against the humans in the Northern Kingdoms It's a Hit and Run war against the Greedy and Corrupt who stray into our Southern Wilds.
then why is the thread called war on humans

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Because the Greedy and Corrupt are mainly Humans, In Oliver Twist Mr.Bumble wasn't an Elf or a Dwarf was he?
Dwarves can be greedy, and some elves can be racists. It doesn't automatically mean they are evil races, humans neither.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
We need moar good guys. RP-wise, bad guys are theorically allied with the creepers, pigman, ghasts, zombies, skeletons, etc. What do good guys have?
Testificates.
All players seem to want to be heroes/warriors/knights/paladins... or crusaders *coughs* and the main antagonist is conveniently locked in the Hollows for the time being. :(

Anyway, /re-rail