Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
I think this isn't the golden crusades thread and that those who want to talk about them should stop spamming this thread,

Matto225

The White Mage
Would I be able to join? I'm human, but i'm sure I could buy some fake elfy ears to glue on. Think it'd make iteresting rp :D

I wouldn't be a human spy, just more of someone trying to subtly sabotage little things every once in a while and make sure the group doesn't become too extreme :)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Would I be able to join? I'm human, but i'm sure I could buy some fake elfy ears to glue on. Think it'd make iteresting rp :D

I wouldn't be a human spy, just more of someone trying to subtly sabotage little things every once in a while and make sure the group doesn't become too extreme :)
Seems fine to me but it's up to Wyvern and I don't think he'd let a human join.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
*shivers at how he left only an hour or two and 3 pages of the forums where posted*
Woah, ok, ok I'm back. Anyways, yes. I am a bad guy. Not completely evil but yes, a criminal. This isn't supposed to be a good group. Anyways, thank you Machy, for your support. I posted this and all I got all day was criticism, haha. I am honored to have a member of the group. Thankfully, its not supposed to be an organization, its a group, so we don't need an army. ..I'm still struggling for a name for the group.. was never good with names.. Anyways, Like I said, I'm tired of the criticism, if you don't have something constructive, or having to do with Rp, please, just don't post. I've got about 5 pages of spam criticism, good lords, its like I threw a rock at a wasp nest. lol

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera

Yes, I'd let you join. I'm not completely anti-human. Thats why I'm not at war with towns supporting humans. We need all the help we can get, welcome to the team.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*shivers at how he left only an hour or two and 3 pages of the forums where posted*
Woah, ok, ok I'm back. Anyways, yes. I am a bad guy. Not completely evil but yes, a criminal. This isn't supposed to be a good group. Anyways, thank you Machy, for your support. I posted this and all I got all day was criticism, haha. I am honored to have a member of the group. Thankfully, its not supposed to be an organization, its a group, so we don't need an army. ..I'm still struggling for a name for the group.. was never good with names.. Anyways, Like I said, I'm tired of the criticism, if you don't have something constructive, or having to do with Rp, please, just don't post. I've got about 5 pages of spam criticism, good lords, its like I threw a rock at a wasp nest. lol
Your welcome, and it's not just 5 pages of criticism at you, I got them back. I even made one speechless at a point.
I'm honored to be part of 'Insert Name Here' and will stand by your side for what we believe in.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
So entering the sw makes you evil? What about people who mine for a profit and not all bandits are human and not all humans are bandits think of the old granny mining 2 feed her 8 grand kids! LEAVE GRANNY ALONE!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Sorry friend, its just that your goal is a bit hard to realize. But i know how you feel, same thing happened to me with the Crusade the first day it was created, if you can hold your side, it may work.