Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Waterpicker Eternity

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
Name: Waterpicker Eternity
Nickname/Alias: Waterpicker, Water
Race: human
Height: 5.9 ft
Weight: 256 pounds
Hair: Non
Eyes: blue
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: A mark that looks like an exotic clock

Appearance: Fairly health looking human who wears a pair gold plated goggles on his head all the time when not in uniform. Most of the time wears a long robe designed for travel and intense activity. While not in uniform he wears scholarly clothes

Accomplishments:
-being part of Uthrandir
-developed and implementation of negation runes

History: Waterpicker is from a reality where magic was equal to 21st century technology and was wide spread. Around teh age of 30, he crafted his arcane Crystal he wears all the time. Around age 100, He mastered aquamancy and began studies in white magic. Age 150, He gained alot of knowledge into many subjects and had completed the dimensional travel and teleporting capabilities of his crystal and began to travel between realities. After around 50 year of travel, He came to altera and met BellonTheWise and has been with him sense.

Strengths
-Healing
-aquamancy
-white magiks
-knows alot of stuff and like to learn more

Herman773

I think I might like it here
I....Um...Personaly I wouldnt say this but, being in a Medevil Server consisting of Human and folklore fairytales is best. I dont think Pokemons are allowed into this and plus if it did....How..... Thats what i personally would want to know because if you think about it "Why the bloody hell would someone want a pokemon to be in something that consist of Pure gore and violence that is inhabit with human society". Another downfall to this is It's impossible for you to have your abilities because if you did then that would be very OP against any other human beings.

Pokemon have elemental powers that could destroy contreys if they were smart enough. And this would go against everything the rp pro-treys. I know im not a Rolemaster but in my personal decision i would.

--DisApprove--
Sorry its just pokemon and human world dont work well in a med-evil lifestyle.

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
*giggles.* The pokemon movies that lucario was teh main character in takes place in an area that was in medival times at one time.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
no.

I don't care what movie or who's mother gave you permission.

no.

You are not a pokemon on this server.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
since I have a habit of posting my char's reactions to profiles:

Water: I'm a Lucario!
Gaby: arf? :confused: