Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What do you watch?

What do you Watch?

• Total voters

Auvreaeath

Villager
So, I'm making this thread, but first I'd like to say why I'm making it before I got into any real details. So I'm pretty new here, actually.. I'm about a few hours new, and so in order to get to know everyone I'm going to set up this random little thread just asking a simple question, What do you watch?

Perhaps in the end, after everyone has commented what they watch we can judge the top two winners and I can write a "Battle Script" between the two? Let's just make this fun and see where it goes.

If there is something not in the poll that you watch and would like for me to add please feel free to comment it with a reply and I'll add it in when I get the chance.

[Edit]
T_T Just realized you can't edit a poll after posting it. Or you can and I'm just blind.. So I'll carry it over to this post, just say below what you like to watch and perhaps tell us why?

S

Stevey

Game of Thrones! Need me to edit anything into the poll?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Well that would be a boring battle.

Game of Thrones attacks with swords, spears and arrows.

MLP tolerates the attack

MLP does not retaliate

MLP dies

Game of Thrones is victorious!

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
I watch and love MLP, and have been seriously considering watching Game of Thrones. But first, whaddya guys think? should I start reading the books or watching the show first?

Spark

Broken
The walking dead, Family guy, American dad, the vampire diaries, the big bang theory, how i met your mother and the mentalist :3

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
America's got talent, Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Mythbusters, and Doctor Who

I also like to watch old Heroes and Firefly episodes.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I understand if people have sentimental value when it comes to MLP, but people need to realize it's a show for children, end of story. On a personal note, shows that I have enjoyed watching include Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Rome, The Mentalist, Person of Interest, Jericho, Naruto and childhood favorites such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Beyblade. .

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hmm, I like:
Doctor Who, True Blood, Game of Thrones, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Spartacus, NCIS, Simpsons, Mythbusters, and Anime. Lots and lots of Anime.

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Big Bang Theory, and Heroes FTW!!!
I wanna watch Game of Thrones, but I'm not allowed to... :(