Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Lies Below | 27th March, 4PM EST [Violent]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1616427855122.png
[ Art Credit ]

- WHAT LIES BELOW -
[ Part 3/3 of HotC ]

- - -

The water from the sewers begins to level out and return to normal, though the seas around the docks and the slums seem littered with bones and undead, most unmoving. Even the bodies of two large spiders can be seen on one of the shores. Clean up begins, but the final piece of this puzzle lies further below, doors and wells that lone bell tolls could be heard beyond. Those who remain in the city of the Landing feel they can hear a heartbeat, faintly, through the ground. Nightmares worsen, sickness from walking in the sewers seems likely, and every once in a while it feels as if the floor sinks.

The final event of our chain of three, this is the very last event that will conclude the campaign. Whilst we've had parties and separate groups in the last two, I feel this one is going to inevitably cluster people and I apologise for that. I've tried to make the build more open (within reason for what it is) and if people split up a bit we should have the DMs to account for it. This is where you'll 'descend' from one of the points found in the last event, now that the flooding doesn't (by the time of the event, anyway) restrict you.

DATE: 27th March
TIME: 4PM EST
RATING: Violent!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Not sure if I'll be able to make this one, but I hope to ^^

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
Hopefully theres gonna be enough space to see sbout 40 people went to the first fight

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This will begin with a bit of a delay - About 10-15 mins. I'll be hopping on soon, had an important phonecall, apologies folks

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Really well done event! Also well done to DMs for wrangling so many people at once :heart: