Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Song Do You Have On Repeat?

Halendar

Lord of Altera
OH MAN. Oh god oh man- Of Monsters and Men have a new song. I can't even- oMg. *repeat repeat repeat*

When I first played the song and saw the old man I was like... wth? Then it surprisingly didn't make a difference... I can't explain it, but the old man actually made me like the song even more.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
When I first played the song and saw the old man I was like... wth? Then it surprisingly didn't make a difference... I can't explain it, but the old man actually made me like the song even more.
his name's Siggi Sigurjóns, and he voices the icelandic Spongebob!
and the girl in Empire is Guðrún Bjarnadóttir, another actor. she was crowned Miss Iceland.
yes, every single actor they picked is Icelandic. its an Icelandic band. : P

Its interesting who they pick for which videos, and how those do the lip syncing. gives a feel to it for sure, and it feels very, very real.
I like the videos. and just so everyone catches up (lol), here's the rest of their new songs/vids so far:

they also have their new album up now, Beneath the Skin.
it's beautiful. it's really really amazing.
and yes, I'm listening to all of them on repeat.

Edit: @Niek Morenta you like new Of Monsters and Men songs? here.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm such a weeb

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So I have this thing that when I write, I can't having people talking around me. I end up listening to what's being said more than doing any writing, so it's one of the main reasons I don't Teamspeak often. I can't RP and listen to chats. And in my apartment, it's always full of chatter. So during RPs, I generally put my headphones on and turn on Ambient music, New Age Instrumental, Trailer music or some such. To drown out the conversations and just have music or whatnot.

I was listening to the Two Steps From Hell radio on Pandora and this song played. I don't know why. I can't explain it, but I just sort of became obsessed. Pulled it up on youtube and it's been playing for most of the morning.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
So upbeat. My radio car travel song~

Edit: More mellow cheerful one.

Last edited: