Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What type of PC you use for gaming.

Space3045

Empty
My PC just makes fun of all of yours.
  • I run an Acer Quad^7, 539TB RAM.
  • A 44.223+5ghz Intel 70086 v2 gfx card with illegal coolant (This is some high quality stuff).
  • I run it on a 1700 foot SonyHQ4000 model - 54980ggqbatmansymbol922.
  • Disk Drive holds around 48 CD's.
  • It also sings country and cuts fresh slices of cheddar cheese all at one time! THE BEST!!
I only joke, i'm a Mac guy.
How did you get your hands on my computer?

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
My Pc's a build-it-yourself from about 2001, AMD Semprom 1.49Ghz, It has 1 gb Ram, 500Gb Harddrive. I use a wired xbox gaming controller, A logitech keyboard from about 2005, and a Turtlebeach X12 Headset :D For Christmas I'm getting the most awesomest PC ever: An Alienware Area-51 ALX Desktop which has a 3.89 Ghz Processor and 2 Terrabyte Hardrive and 5 Gb Ram! So Looking forward to Xmas!!!

James Conder

I think I might like it here
Just wondering, does anyone have recomendations for laptops? Im thinking the m17x alienware because i'm a sucker for anything 3-D.

liveastroman21

Lord of Altera
if your gonna spend the money on a m17x upgrade your decision to the m18x, awesome computer i play sometimes on my cousin's. there are no words i can use to describe it.

iHackintosh

I think I might like it here
Well , I don't have the best PC out there but it gives a decent amount of FPS (40-70, mc and 120-300 with optifine) Intel Core Duo ( 3 ghz) ATI Radeon HD 5670(not sure , it's new ) 4 ram , old LCD screen and that's all I got.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
My old 8800GT's just packed in and I'm considering getting a GTX 460, anyone had any good/bad experience with them? :)