Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Favorite Scene?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
In any film or TV show. [Violence and language welcome~! :3]
Whether they be funny, sad, interesting, or just weird, I'd like to see everyone's favorite scenes~!

A few of mine~
*spoilers..I guess..?*

Funny~

Sad~

Idontcarewhatanyonesaysthisishilarious~

Sad~

Sad~

Anywho, here're some of my favorite..Jeeze this is depressing to look at. Anyone wanna lighten it up?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Watchmen was amazing. Yes, they did cut down the book a LOT, but I think they still captured the realistic grime of the story, the grey tone to right and wrong.
Awesome~

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Id suggest putting [Violent content] on the thread name... It doesnt offend me, but this much shooting and death can bother or be inappropriate for some people :p

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Another one of my favorites.

In this scene of Supernatural, Fate is going to kill Sam and Dean, and they're walking across the street as bait to get Fate to show herself.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Just the first that came on top of my head, but I'm sure there are lots of others that are awesome

Oh and that :

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Mine is the end scene from Blade Runner too. Rutger Hauer wrote his lines himself and were not in the script.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Aaah, had to add this one here~

Tarantino is an amazing director, the only flaw being you have to wait almost as long for an Elder Scrolls game for the next one in his saga, and I could have chosen any number of scenes from any number of his films, but the classics die hard :3

~Warning: Frivolous use of mature swearing, and is rated 18 for a reason, so viewer discretion is advised if you do not wish to watch a scene filled with violence and very bad language~

Noodle

Villager
Mine's from an anime... sooo.... you know...
And if you've never watched FMA you wouldnt have any clue what the fuck just happened XD

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
The opening scene of Tarantino's film, "Inglorious Basterds", he captures dialogue just perfectly.