Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

While you are waiting

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Lemarc, you LOOK LIKE A PIRATE!

Wait... a pirate you say?
*look over his tv*
Well, you're right!

Yes, I've got that over my tv...2013-02-22-133045.jpg

And here's one to show the sword itself (with me of course), I had to take some epic pose while holding it, and yes, it's a real one.2013-02-22-133137.jpg

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yes i agree... But yours doesn't have rolling hills, lakes full of ducks, geese and trout and plain fields filled with yellow flowers in the spring!

W

wakerman4

Yes i agree... But yours doesn't have rolling hills, lakes full of ducks, geese and trout and plain fields filled with yellow flowers in the spring!
*Growls*
Mine has a chav with a bike, litter on the streets, fences, houses, and...um...air!!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
hmmmmmmmm......I think I can put one in with toughguyrm down by our local river, his place is in the urban area, mine is in the slightly nicer but still urban area :I is that allowed? meh if not i'll just get one of me on my porch :3

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... I've been... gone... s' when'll the server come back up? Want to log in before I've got to go....

W

wakerman4

:I
I don't know if it's allowed, but can't wait to see the photo!