Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-list Application. AlphaThree [Approved - Aug88]

AlphaThree

Villager
White-list Application.

1. Your Minecraft username:
AlphaThree.

2. Your real name:
Jason Royal.

3. Age:
Just turned 27 years of age.

4. Gender:
I am of male gender.

5. Country:
I live in Witham in England's East Anglia, United Kingdom.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read through the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

I think role-playing really helps with player immersion which is good in my opinion. I think the level you've gone to on your server is quite genius. Many other servers are played without purpose and people do things I personaly don't like. For example the tree thing, I don't like seeing floating tree tops where someone has taken the wood and left the leaves. I make a point of taking the lot and planting one in its place. Plus you gotta love those apples, duh!

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

I have played Oblivion, Skyrim, Fable games, just started playing SW:TOR. Nothing that demands a creative spark of this calibre which is quite exciting.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello to all, my name is Jason.
I am from a town in Essex called Witham, population of around 20,000 or so people and live with my girlfriend and my dog. I drive an Audi A3 which gave me my user name AlphaThree. I enjoy - forever learning - to play the guitar. I would probably cease to exist without the wonderful creation that is music, I enjoy listening to all genres too.
I've been to the top of Britains tallest mountain called Ben Nevis in the beautiful land of Scotland which stands at just under 4,500ft above sea level. Me and my family try to go there every couple of years, if not for the scenery, for the Jacobite ale you can get from Traquair House. We first visited Scotland a good 20 years ago to see my wee Granny who lived in Peebles which is quite near to Trequair House. Unfortunately back then I was a tad too young to appreciate their fine ale.
There's not much else to say without rambling on as I have already which I'm sure is of no interest to anyone lol.
As for why I'm here, I have been on a few other servers but unfortunately they have been filled with what can only be described as, foul-mouthed children that do nothing but destroy all you've built and steal all you've come to acquire. I want to be a part of an adult/mature Minecraft community that has rules and boundaries in place. I've been looking for a sort of co-op buddy to play with but I've struggled. Many don't care much for peoples creations or possessions which is quite frustrating.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry, I have nothing to show of my work as I'm afraid there isn't much of it.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I would like to start off this section by saying I'm painfully new to this game but I feel I have picked up the basics rather well. I want to play this game online in a place where there is order, this I think is the place.
Also I have read through the Tome of Citizenship and from a person with my experiance - or lack of - you must appreciate it is alot to take in. That said however I am the sort of person that respects the rules for what they are and why they are there and I'm more than willing to learn.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, cheating is unacceptable in any walk of life.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Searched for UK Minecraft servers and up you popped.

13. Have you voted for us?
Indeed I have.

I hope this is suffice and I apologise if I've bored you to the point of self-harm. I assure you, it wasn't my intention.
Thanks for reading, look forward to meeting you all.

Aug88

Grand Architect
my word...now this is an application, I think the biggest one i have seen so far :)
in my eyes you will fit into our community perfectlly and I wish you a warm welcome to it !
good luck alphatree in the world of altera if you need any help you can ask me or anyone else from the mod/admin team

take care and have fun

AlphaThree

Villager
my word...now this is an application, I think the biggest one i have seen so far :)
in my eyes you will fit into our community perfectlly and I wish you a warm welcome to it !
good luck alphatree in the world of altera if you need any help you can ask me or anyone else from the mod/admin team

take care and have fun
What a relief, was a bit worried incase the application wasn't good enough. Haven't had to do this sort of thing before.

bewpy, above average? Wow! Thanks.

Thanks again for such a warm welcome and for approving my application with such praise.