Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-list Application [Denied-Karasu1996] (Age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Dacoutts
2. Your real name: Antonia
3. Age: 12
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship​
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes I do
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I love roleplaying! The idea of a great role-play server sounds great! I play many role-play games in real life as well, such as:Dungeons & Dragons
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more:
Hello everyone! I'm 12 years old and I come from Australia! Most people call me dac short for dacoutts. I love fantasy games, books or anything to do with fantasy! I also...er love Owls. I collect Owls too.​

I am here writing this application because I WANT to be part of a community, and a role play server. I love the idea of helping people and exploring the world. Making new friends is also another reason I would love to join this server. The old server I used to go on is getting worse and worse as a community so I would love to find a new server with a great community and responsible Admins and Moderators. This server sounds dedicated to what it does and also helpful. I love to own a shop which sells Tools and Armor, I call the Blacksmith. And i hope this server will let people know me and trust me enough to own such a shop as that (handling their precious diamonds). I hope this world is not going to be wrecked and covered in tiny dirt houses like the server i used to go on. So please make this experience worth it!
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Um well, I created these using a free digital art thing called Sumo Paint. spider.pngnice_to_meet_you.png
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?:
As I said I would love to one day own a Blacksmith again!​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes I am
12. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL and your server was 3rd on the list.
13. Have you voted for us? Yes

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
problem...your 12 the server age limit is 13 :/ when you turn 13 ill reconsider but im going to ahve to deny this for now.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry but according to ESRB, the uk rating system, online play is unpredictable, (basically like gaming experience may chnage online in australia), so its T rated, for Teen. At hollowworld we follow this system, so sorry, but apply again when youre 13!

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
but it says any age? That's not fair!
She has a point, you know - perhaps the instructions need updating? I quote:

3. Age:
This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age. There is no age limit on HollowWorld, so be honest about this.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
She has a point, you know - perhaps the instructions need updating? I quote:

3. Age:
This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age. There is no age limit on HollowWorld, so be honest about this.
Yea that might be a problem....

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Another thing you might want to look at is that you have to be 16 or over to sign up to Hollowworld. Meaning that most people are lying about their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.