Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist App[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogsy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: pogsy
2. Your real name: Scott Atkins
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: M
5. Country: England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes i have read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
my 1st taste of RP was during my World of Warcraft days (3 years ago) when i played on an RP realm/server it was alot of fun however i reuired certain people to be on in order to have a good session, being on a dedicated RP server on MC i hope i will be able to get regular enjoyable rp storys

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
my name is pogsy (or in the strange land called reality Scott) im a general all round gamer i play all genres of games such as RTS, Sandbox, Shooters, Fighting on the PC and PS3 but apart from my gaming intrests i play basketball which i have done for the past 9 years and i am also a kickboxer, i have trained in kickboxing for 3 years. i am currently an appretice electrican i am in my 3rd year at college and looking good to passing it!. i have a good sence of humour and i am hoping to have some good times on this server. hope to see you soon! -Mr.Pogs

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry you'll have too visit me in-game

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
nope just that i look forward t joining :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
have never used it, find it ruins the game so much even in single player

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Will allow time for you to read the ToC (1 hour) then whitelist.

If i'm not online at the time can someone whitelist him for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.