Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [approved - Geo]

GOINAWALL30

Villager
. Your Minecraft username: GOINAWALL30

2. Your real name: Alex Wall

3. Age: 17

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes and it is very interesting iam an artist of drawing knights and and midevil castles and sculptures. i have a wide imagination and can build many things that will increase the looks of your minecraft world.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have no exsperieance with a roleplaying community but have been looking for a good server to do such roleplaying on and hope to become part of it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello.
Iam Alex Wall of Hampton Nebraska.
i come to this server to expand my interest in architecture and gameing.
My hobbies are building, Mechanics, and of course artistry. im interested in the vast world of minecraft and hollowworld of course and definently love reading and imagining about all the things that me myself could have done in the midevil times. Iam here to be part of a roleplaying team and am prepared to serve my kings Halfmad and Lars in many adventures to serve by the side of them and many other fellow warriors of the great hallowworld. MORE ABOUT ME: Im a junior in high school and plan on going to the military or ITT Tech for further schooling. Im a very good artist and also a very good friend i have 3 brothers and 1 sister and 2 loving parents. I love playing basketball, football, and track.
I read many books because that helps my imagination and creativity.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Just some fun drawings when i had nothing to do!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I would love to be part of your roleplay world and experience the life of a midevil warrior or servant of the holloworold kingdom.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes iam very aware a friend of mine was kicked off of tektoncraft for that and i plzn on never using it.

12. How did you find out about our server?

I found it by searching active servers on Google and clicked on MCSL.

Attachments

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
oh... whoops your already on the whitelist.

(edit - You only need one approval)