Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Declined - Sally/Karasu1996]

seb2006

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Seb2006
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America.
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I like medieval servers and yes, I have rp experience, and i have played rp games like runescape.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I like video games, obviously. My favorite genre of gaming is FPS, Action, Free-roam, etc. I like movies, Hunger games, the Lorax, This will probably not be seen since I am in the USA (Then again, I never went to the UK). I like British people...(weird) because some are my favorite youtubers and their accents, very nice. I am shy, also shy in Minecraft. I do NOT install mods.. or texture packs due to slow computer performance, because of all downloaded contents. Minecraft is like the best game(atleast it's in my top 5) because of survival, creative... yup. I like pizza and cake! Also, do expect lag IF I get in the server, as said earlier. I am a good photographer, and I also want to make great youtube videos.. Until I get a recording device.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do not have any videos/pictures because I do not have a recording device, and I can't take screenshots
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? .... I like cookies :3

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I've been on MANY.. MANY servers with those rules. Plus, I cant\'t install mods due to lag.

11. How did you find out about our server? I got bored and looked at a server list.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not YET.

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
Looks pretty good, I would bold either the questions or the answers for easier reading. Hope to see you in-game!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, you'll need to change your answer to question 7, it's preferred if you talk more about yourself, rather than your minecraft self. What movies do you like? Other games you play? stuff like that.

seb2006

Villager
Sorry, you'll need to change your answer to question 7, it's preferred if you talk more about yourself, rather than your minecraft self. What movies do you like? Other games you play? stuff like that.
1:53 AM posted... is that supposed to be in PST? because it seems early :|

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Thank you for changing it, although I'll have to ask if you could add a few more sentences to 7, then it'll be fine.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
like sally said kinda few scenteses in 7 still not bad application mate (im not a mod or something just wanna help)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't really see much of a change to question 7 sorry, it does ask for 8 setences or more about yourself so the less about what you do on minecraft and more about hobbies, um, well you have favourite movies xD, umm likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession, stuff like that? Whatever you're comfortable with sharing anyway >>.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Well, I can see that you fixed up your app like you were asked and added more about yourself, so that's good. So, if we can just flag down Sally, you'll prolly end up being whitelisted. Good luck.