Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

>>>>Whitelist application<<<< [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dix

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Golby28

This is the username you use to sign into minecraft to play the game. If you are unsure which it is, it's the name you sign into minecraft.net with. Please make sure that this is your own account and not someone elses as account sharing is prohibited.

2. Age: 14

This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age.

3. Gender: Male

Pretty self explainatory, Male or Female.

4. Country: USA

The country you live in in the world.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Agree
This is important, the Tome of Citizenship contains everything you need to know about the Lore, Server rules and other important information. You need to have read it before joining the server because if you don't, you wont last very long.

If you click the blue Tome of Citizenship part, it links you to the Tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Kinda, I play Skyrim and oblivion.

Many people only answer the second part of this question, which is a bit odd, but heres a simple breakdown of the TWO parts o

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying?

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My hobby is playing Minecraft Have a job at a restraint. I live in a town called york. That is it really I found out about this server by my friend gayzmcgee

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
You seem to have copied the whole guide, and also only done half the questions.
Could you remake the application? Otherwise you won't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.