Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application for CoupCumber [ Approved - Kostadim ]

CoupCumber

Villager
CoupCumber
CoupCumber
CoupCumber's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: CoupCumber

Country & Timezone: AEST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Mixing OOC skills/information with your character in game to gain an unfair advantage, essentially if your character has no way of obtaining information, you may not use said information, additionally I believe that using multiple accounts to benefit one also falls under these categories

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, I'm Coup, I'm 17, from Australia and a complete fantasy nut, I started making carboard swords when I was 5 and that became crossbows by the time I was 9. I started reading series like Rangers apprentice and brotherband and fell in love with immersive worldbuilding. I eventually started building in minecraft and fell in love with fantasy build styles and tricks. at heart I am a theater kid, and roleplay is really something that hits right, so here I am!

Referral: Nobody, I was just literally looking for rp servers and this one was by far the most appealing.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Passerine De Etat

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Brown hair, down to their waist, charmed to never catch. 6 foot 1. wiry with a generally unreadable face, green eyes, rarely seen without their long flowing cloak, sharpshooter but good with a dagger when needed, tends to wear purple and brown highlighted with green and brown, pale skin, clothing is simple and functional. with plenty of pockets.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): At the comparably young age of 64 Passerine, a forest elf with an attention span significantly shorter than the average human life, decided to leave the safety of the forest with the sole intention of escaping tradition. What they found in the world around them was more than they could have expected, significant powers, vast religions... short people. They were amazed, excited they began to devote themselves to multiple of these faiths never truly understanding their importance, and remaining ignorant of the dangers of non-exclusivity. These dangers made themselves known to Passerine 3 short years later, in which they were shunned and beaten for their misunderstanding, blacklisted from many major organisations Passerine began to wander, living the life of a nomad, stubbornly refusing to return home on principle. They tried to find the good in people, but at every turn something or other would shut them down, society itself had taken to Passerine, and Passerine was powerless to fight back. And so, with a long background of unhealthy coping mechanisms they elected to keep living that life, stealing to survive. They would enter a town or hamlet, meet people, make friends then rob them blind a vicious cycle that benefitted no one. Guilt continuing to rack up to almost unbearably levels. Until at age 78, they met Revan, a human of 30 years, with a cynical personality, fit physique and a caring family. They took Passerine in, cared for them and allowed the spark of trust to come back to them. All of Passerines further adventures have been made with the intention of cultivating that spark, they have travelled the globe and settled in many places. Finding skills in business management using the skills in hunting and gathering to make their way as a merchant, the constant presence of new people and new stories fuelling their belief of the good of the soul. Every now and again, they visit Revan, now a much older man. Holding much respect for him and the people he surrounds himself with. Passerines worldview has been heated then quenched, then tempered and constantly gets sharper, their main motive is meeting people and learning their way of life, mirroring their naïve beginnings, this passion led to a love of hospitality and learning, culminating into the Passerine of today, traveling back, for the first time in a long while, to the land of Altera, excited to take in the cultures and societies from a newer more honed worldview and now, more than ready to do so.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello Coup,

So far your application looks good. However your powergaming definition is a bit lacking, try looking through our rules again. Once you explain what powergaming is I'll gladly accept you. :)

CoupCumber

Villager
CoupCumber
CoupCumber
Powe
CoupCumber's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: CoupCumber

Country & Timezone: AEST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Mixing OOC skills/information with your character in game to gain an unfair advantage, essentially if your character has no way of obtaining information, you may not use said information, additionally I believe that using multiple accounts to benefit one also falls under these categories

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, I'm Coup, I'm 17, from Australia and a complete fantasy nut, I started making carboard swords when I was 5 and that became crossbows by the time I was 9. I started reading series like Rangers apprentice and brotherband and fell in love with immersive worldbuilding. I eventually started building in minecraft and fell in love with fantasy build styles and tricks. at heart I am a theater kid, and roleplay is really something that hits right, so here I am!

Referral: Nobody, I was just literally looking for rp servers and this one was by far the most appealing.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Passerine De Etat

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Brown hair, down to their waist, charmed to never catch. 6 foot 1. wiry with a generally unreadable face, green eyes, rarely seen without their long flowing cloak, sharpshooter but good with a dagger when needed, tends to wear purple and brown highlighted with green and brown, pale skin, clothing is simple and functional. with plenty of pockets.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): At the comparably young age of 64 Passerine, a forest elf with an attention span significantly shorter than the average human life, decided to leave the safety of the forest with the sole intention of escaping tradition. What they found in the world around them was more than they could have expected, significant powers, vast religions... short people. They were amazed, excited they began to devote themselves to multiple of these faiths never truly understanding their importance, and remaining ignorant of the dangers of non-exclusivity. These dangers made themselves known to Passerine 3 short years later, in which they were shunned and beaten for their misunderstanding, blacklisted from many major organisations Passerine began to wander, living the life of a nomad, stubbornly refusing to return home on principle. They tried to find the good in people, but at every turn something or other would shut them down, society itself had taken to Passerine, and Passerine was powerless to fight back. And so, with a long background of unhealthy coping mechanisms they elected to keep living that life, stealing to survive. They would enter a town or hamlet, meet people, make friends then rob them blind a vicious cycle that benefitted no one. Guilt continuing to rack up to almost unbearably levels. Until at age 78, they met Revan, a human of 30 years, with a cynical personality, fit physique and a caring family. They took Passerine in, cared for them and allowed the spark of trust to come back to them. All of Passerines further adventures have been made with the intention of cultivating that spark, they have travelled the globe and settled in many places. Finding skills in business management using the skills in hunting and gathering to make their way as a merchant, the constant presence of new people and new stories fuelling their belief of the good of the soul. Every now and again, they visit Revan, now a much older man. Holding much respect for him and the people he surrounds himself with. Passerines worldview has been heated then quenched, then tempered and constantly gets sharper, their main motive is meeting people and learning their way of life, mirroring their naïve beginnings, this passion led to a love of hospitality and learning, culminating into the Passerine of today, traveling back, for the first time in a long while, to the land of Altera, excited to take in the cultures and societies from a newer more honed worldview and now, more than ready to do so.
Yeah sorry, Powergaming to my understanding is basically forcing roleplay, or making big decisions in a way that benefits your character without input from others, such as "oh yeah cool now my character did this this this and this anyway continuing on

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.