Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application Smooth_Maniac [Resolved-Other Application approved]

1. Your Minecraft username:Smooth_Maniac
2. Age:22
3. Gender:male
4. Country:united kingdom

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences.. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I like a lot of computer games like Team working games, Tower defence and more, when I look for games the 2D games take my interest and also very nice and simple games, AKA minecraft,​
I play a lot with my friends in minecraft, building skyscrapers participating in the famous map of variede Hunger Games.​
Mangas take my interest too, I usually take my time looking for good mangas even going on youtube watching famous people on youtube like the Yogscast, CaptainSparklez and more.​
I enjoy drawing a lot of anime style drawings, I never really enjoyed cartoon like movies and usually just ignore them most of the time, I spent a lot of hours in consoles but mostly I spent nearly all my spare time in the computer.​
I enjoy a lot of sports as well, when I was at school I mostly spent my break and lunch time playing football, but mostly basketball, sometimes when I am quite tired I just sit down and relax in the cafeteria.​
The movies I enjoy the most are the action horror movies, but sometimes sci-fi movies sometimes takes my interest, even the animated movies like the Avatar and more.​
One of my main hobbies is just basically taking my time to do things that usually needs not much time to do, it works a lot of the time for me, being very succesful on my life and work.​
I am joining Hollowworld because of my friends inviting me to join this very popular server, they are called reviewerman, happyminer and mathmck, I hope you accept my whitelist application, thank you!​
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No I have said everything I have to offer.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am very aware
11. How did you find out about our server? My friends joined hollowworld and want me to join as I mentioned on question 7.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
First of all, remove the guidlines things, but not the questions.
2nd, You also know me, Barney
Third, don't lie about your age, you're not 22, you're 13. Not very clever, that. Putting you know Kieran Bertie and Charlie and they're all 13. You have to make the account like 16+, but in order to join the server, you have to be 13 since January 2012.
Also, remove that second post, it's just really weird.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
2. Age:22
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes
You have lied about your age (according to mario) But I dont know if I can rely on just that. Also, your answer to number 6 does not make any sense.
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things. I'm sorry but I would need another moderator on this application.

Aug88

Grand Architect
I'm sorry to bust you, Smooth (Real name not mensioned because it was not in app), but you're in my year in set 2.
Snitching on friends ;) tsk tsk tsk I always dislike that...
Nevertheless rules are rules and lying on first sight doesnt leave a good impression.

But

as the good man that i am *cough* I am willing to give you a final chanse...

Make a new application a clean one that is fully honest if its not and mario notifys me about it
you can consider yourself declined...

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Snitching on friends ;) tsk tsk tsk I always dislike that...
Nevertheless rules are rules and lying on first sight doesnt leave a good impression.

But

as the good man that i am *cough* I am willing to give you a final chanse...

Make a new application a clean one that is fully honest if its not and mario notifys me about it
you can consider yourself declined...
Its Whitelist App Stalking time!

reviewerman

Loyal Servant of Altera
He will make a good addition to the server (he's dislexic (not sure how to spell that) and he struggles) he REALLY wants to get onto this server, plus me and charlie were skyping him while he made it with spellings ect and the 22 was a typo

Guys I did not mean to put 22 I am kinda rubbish at typing so I am sorry but never trying to register on this server, I give up, took me a long time to type all of this so I just cant be asked to do that again...

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
He will make a good addition to the server (he's dislexic (not sure how to spell that) and he struggles) he REALLY wants to get onto this server, plus me and charlie were skyping him while he made it with spellings ect and the 22 was a typo
I never knew he was dyslexic? Learn something new everyday ;)
Everyone says people will make a good addition to the sever, but most people just play Minecraft. If he sorts out his app, on a fresh thing like Aug said, I will vouch for him.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Guys I did not mean to put 22 I am kinda rubbish at typing so I am sorry but never trying to register on this server, I give up, took me a long time to type all of this so I just cant be asked to do that again...
Well, I can tell you with experince since 1.7, that atitude isn't gonna get you on the server. It would have been nice to have you as an addition to Hollowworld, for me personaly because you are m friend, but if you feel that way, then I guess it's goodbye.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I guess Mady was right, this server isn't for you, you don't want to actually try to get on, so you didn't actually really want to get on otherwise tou would have re-done it, like me when I got declined.
Farewell, Smooth_Maniac.

This Is not the first time I tried to get on, This is my 3rd time with other accounts because I did not know you can apply again once you applied on an account that you used before.