Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Everyone who fills out an app, should avoid messaging the admin team about their approvals. Your apps will be reviewed and processed in a timely manner. Messaging the admin team will reflect badly on you. Please keep this in mind. I have received countless messages about approvals. This will NOT speed up the process.

Thank you.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Me too and it annoys me. It won't help your application.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Frankly it makes me want to deny them on principal. I can't accept anyone right now anyways. I'm at work.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Yeah I've had plenty recently. I'm just going to drop this here, if you message me asking me to accept or even look at your application, I will decline it. Simple as that. So you can message me and hope someone else accepts you before I see it, or be patient and just wait until we do the apps. They are usually done at least 3 times a day so you shouldn't have to wait long.

Status
Not open for further replies.