Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Who'd Like to Help with a Fae Region? [The Sanctuary of Blossoms]

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
alrighty. SO!

hello!! to those of you don't know me, I'm Fluffy and I play the character Sylvia Adva. She just recently got sparked- and the basis of her bargain was to give a group of fae sanctuary and protection. I'd like to make a region for this, but I have realized that I have both no money and no build skills.

that being said, I'm looking for people to help out! whether it's donating radiants or helping me build, things along those lines would be greatly appreciated!! Sylvia will likely be putting out a notice ICly for people to help her build this little fae village and to help her protect it,

those who donate 10k radiants or more will get some sketches from me- if anyone donates an egregious amount then that's different and we'll work something out

those who help build are also welcome to get sketches from me, as well as build a little house for themselves (as long as it's run by Sylvia in character)

if you are interested in helping please message me on discord @ fluffy bristle#2051! You all have a lovely day :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I might help build eventually once I see what style you're going for but money is easy to give you so here's a bit - Good luck!!
1654640391182.png

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
I just want to say... the amount of support this has received has made me so happy!! thank you all for showing interest in this- I'm going to see what I can do to make it SUPER COOL ;)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I have always wanted to RP with Fey, you honestly have no idea how much I actually want this to happen OOCly.