Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Willow Alderneedle

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I mean, I'm not too active on the server compared to others, but from what I've seen there are actually very little psycho characters. There are just heaps of Jishrim worshippers.
Peaceful nonviolent Jishrim worshippers at that.
We don't need exactly Pachopathic murderer's. Perhaps characters with less than standard morals that has reasons to kill, strategically and logically.
Anyhow, this ain't contributing to the threads purpose and I don't think I wanna derail another thread with this topic.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I like this character.. (Until she becomes mass murdered yes) I like seeing more simple profession characters, so, a traveling flute player should be fun!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I mean, I'm not too active on the server compared to others, but from what I've seen there are actually very little psycho characters. There are just heaps of Jishrim worshippers.
Peaceful nonviolent Jishrim worshippers at that.
We don't need exactly Pachopathic murderer's. Perhaps characters with less than standard morals that has reasons to kill, strategically and logically.
Anyhow, this ain't contributing to the threads purpose and I don't think I wanna derail another thread with this topic.
Why not a travelling performer? Something simple. We've got enough characters on the server who want to kill each other.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I'm going to say that I was joking, just Azur got me off topic :p No, I do not think you should make a psychopathic flute wielding murderer.
I like the idea of a travelling performer.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Make her a shoreless heathen which makes flute stories about the great water! San loves heathen music

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh don't give me that disagree, even her eyes are sea green

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
:confused: Last I checked they were getting some hella punishments and the amount of peace people has skyrocketed.
Let's keep that peace, yeah?

*Edit* I like the idea of a travelling flute player, sounds fun.