Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hey could I get a project started for a build in creative 2 for the uh mats deposit thing?
Ign Name: _SirisuPvP_
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 942, -714
Done! You can see the required materials with /projectlist siriusHouse and then if you wish to collect and deposit items into this list you use /projectlist deposit siriusHouse
Let us know when this has been filled out and we can look at the next stage. :)

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Done! You can see the required materials with /projectlist siriusHouse and then if you wish to collect and deposit items into this list you use /projectlist deposit siriusHouse
Let us know when this has been filled out and we can look at the next stage. :)
I see that in the list grass blocks and pink wool are included which I assume are a result of the WEing. I can ignore those right?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I see that in the list grass blocks and pink wool are included which I assume are a result of the WEing. I can ignore those right?
Yeah, you can ignore that dirt and grass. The base terrain materials. Pink wool is my bad for not removing that after the selection!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Yeah, you can ignore that dirt and grass. The base terrain materials. Pink wool is my bad for not removing that after the selection!
Excluding dirt and the wool the project is complete

Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z) 3160, -2123

The area is outlined in sand for an idea if I'm not around. You can remove the sand I don't need it.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Excluding dirt and the wool the project is complete

Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z) 3160, -2123

The area is outlined in sand for an idea if I'm not around. You can remove the sand I don't need it.
This is now complete, I'll close the project list, assuming it hasn't bugged out like normal. Creative to Survival is free bar the mats now. So you're all done and dusted!

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Ign Name: Kaiser_harding
Location of landscape: -3465/ 249/ -10798 (This castle here is all we really need)
Location of Area the build needs to go
(x, y, z): -77/88/2488
Castle was located, coordinates were slightly off. :p But it's copied now to Creative2 at the Coordinates you requested. You specified just the Castle, I wasn't sure if that included the long bridge coming off it too. I went without it for now but if you need it added, let us know!

kaiser_harding

Lord of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Ign Name: Kaiser_harding
Location of build in Old Creative: -537/ 64/ 2069
Location of Area the build needs to go
(x, y, z): 286/ 64 /196
(Optional) Note: Can I get this entire mountain in WE please.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Ign Name: UmbraNight
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 132, 12, -184 in a new creative world
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 5348, 33, -340
Note: I guess on how much materials I needed also could you match the ship ladder to the torch on the dock.

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Note: I guess on how much materials I needed also could you match the ship ladder to the torch on the dock.
Did you have a project created for gathering the ship's materials yet?

kaiser_harding

Lord of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Castle was located, coordinates were slightly off. :p But it's copied now to Creative2 at the Coordinates you requested. You specified just the Castle, I wasn't sure if that included the long bridge coming off it too. I went without it for now but if you need it added, let us know!

Apparently The builder wants more. Could we get this mountain pasted in again, next to the current version in creative2. Apparently he wants more, and doesnt know how this page works, :D JustTheEngineer really said:

f0a150cb643ab8e32bb882ac26e7fa08.gif

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Username:retro_hagrid
Note: Same thing as before. Entire area set to air please.
SYPHEIPAYMENTWORLDEDIT4.png

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Good evening! If possible could I get a cavern somewhere beneath these coordinates? Longer width than height, and about 10-15 blocks below the surface. Something moderately sized in which makes sense with the environment!
-7269 65 -13528

35b2b54c1922ed1c6e094538aa82b546.png

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Apparently The builder wants more. Could we get this mountain pasted in again, next to the current version in creative2. Apparently he wants more, and doesnt know how this page works, :D JustTheEngineer really said:

View attachment 117519
View attachment 117520
Good evening! If possible could I get a cavern somewhere beneath these coordinates? Longer width than height, and about 10-15 blocks below the surface. Something moderately sized in which makes sense with the environment!
-7269 65 -13528

View attachment 117523
Someone will get to these soon, sit tight.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
-7269 65 -13528

View attachment 117523
Without specifics, I suspect "Moderate Sized" might vary. Will need you to check this. But done, I think?
View attachment 117520
Done.
Spoke with him, it's now done.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
done

Status
Not open for further replies.