Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World of Tanks

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
is there anyone else who plays this game ? it is a new online MMO ,not even a year old. you can play against other people with a bunch of WWII tanks from the Sherman to the Königstiger and the russian Ioseph Stalin 7. The tanks are realistic and i have been playing it since the start :)

matyio

The original mute
is there anyone else who plays this game ? it is a new online MMO ,not even a year old. you can play against other people with a bunch of WWII tanks from the Sherman to the Königstiger and the russian Ioseph Stalin 7. The tanks are realistic and i have been playing it since the start :)
I have to contradict you here. It's been out a wee bit longer than a year now. And I'm glad to see another few players, perhaps we could start a team like lol, if enough people are interested.

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
well it's officially not a year old ,but i played the Beta version too :p
I'm already in a clan ,and when the IS4 becomes tier 10 ,i can join them in their clanwars team ;)
we always have about 1-2 countries

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
my ingame name is Commandant_michael_1
i use teamspeak ,top tanks are IS4 ,Hummel ,tiger ,T29 ,T50 ,t59 (yes i have the chinese hellraiser :D ) ,jagdpzr IV ,wolverine ,etc

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Ahem... Now now, let the pro through!
I have the KV-3, used to have jagdpanzer 4, got the Panzer 4, Su-5 and other crap... I am on US server though I live in Europe (mistake when downloading grr) and I love this game... Though nothing beats Minecraft :p

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Necro?! Ehum.. yeah... But this is on topic and there is no need to start a new topic right!?

Well, I have found this game too... Too... A... dic...tive!!!

I'm now riding a M7 Priest... A bit disappointed in it's range though...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I quite enjoy my Russian Arty, though I'm still on SU-5. What other lines are you grinding Barry? :3

barryg

I quite enjoy my Russian Arty, though I'm still on SU-5. What other lines are you grinding Barry? :3
Don't need other lines as I always win of course! *ehum...*

I'm leveling a medium tank too, but that's just to get to the heavy tanks!

PS: Just been playing since friday :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You're already quite far into it then.
I grind Russian Heavy line (Stopped at KV-3 because it was a downfall when it became tier 7 :( so I went back to get KV-1S and IS after :D), German TD line, German Medium line that goes towards Tiger (I need to buy VK again because it was horrible stock)

matyio

The original mute
Here's something all of yu should know, Russian tanks can be fast, and have large high damage guns. German tanks are tougher to take down and have the highest accuracy, French I haven't used enough to know, though they seem to have the best armour (Germans have more hit points in general), Americans are very balanced, so that should help people decide.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Wrowng.
Russians are the ones with the armour and guns, especially higher tiers. I'm talking about heavies now, of course. They're agile-ish but they don't have the speed.
Germans are probably the most underpowered faction, but they combine accuracy with rate of fire. They have the most accurate guns in the game, and on top of that get very nice speed from them. Their armour, however, is insufficient to fight on front lines until Tier 9 and 10.
Frenchies are always the speed. They have very fast tanks with very good guns, and start with auto loader clips already at Tier 5. They can be a major pain, but their armour is like paper. Either that, or their armour is amazing but they have horrible guns and are very slow (up until Tier 5 that's what it looks like).
USA Combines speed with very good rate of fire and quite decent armour. Their chassis armour isn't very great, but they have the guns to counter that. This is the case in around Tier 7+. They also have TDs with turrets, which is probably the most stupid idea in the world and makes their TDs badly overpowered in that game.

I'm mainly talking about higher tiers here :p

barryg

Small tanks are fun too! (As I've destroyed three tanks with just my small one!) Race across the map and hit them from behind! So much fun! :D