Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Worship Log - Daeron

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."

Acts of Worship:
⚘ Future:

Intends to hold sermons wherever he goes in her name.
He is attempting to move the Tree of Shalherana outside by magical means, to create a grove surrounding it.
He wishes to continue spreading knowledge of nature's gifts and medical knowledge, to aid those who wish to preserve life.

⚘ Present:
He is the current caretaker of the Tree of Shalherana, ensuring that the tree is safeguarded.
He offers his medical expertise to whomever needs his aid.

Adheres to all the tenets of his deity.
⚘ Past:

High Priest of the Neutral Gods during the High Church, with specific focus on Shalherana sermons.
Helped to clear the Sisterhood Temple of Corruption with the aid of the Sign of Shalherana, his divine artifact.
Has been practising medicine for millennia, including midwifery. During this time, he hasn't directly harmed anyone.
Was deemed worthy enough to have his life extended by her divine intervention, something which he thanks her for daily.
Was amongst the first wave of Elves in all of creation.
Has historically lead many sermons in her name, including the hosting of a harvest festival and speaking at public events.
Granted his own consecration to a few temples in her name.

Has communed with Shalherana directly and indirectly multiple times (this includes an actual summoning, hearing her guidance mentally and two different signs from her on two different occasions.
The temple containing the Tree of Shalherana has been opened up, allowing any pilgrims to make a journey of faith to it.

Prayers:

Daeron speaks a morning prayer and an evening prayer, daily. He has also given some more notable prayers, some of which are below.

Daily Prayer:

Give thanks to those who bear us life and to those who protect it,
Thanks to those whom guard the realm from violence, who guard life,
Thanks to the Lifebringer, who gives us these gifts,
Thanks to you whom has given me a life, intended to serve the realm,
Thanks to you, for the gifts of medicine and water,
Thanks to the Lifebringer, who gives us these gifts,
Thanks to you for the fauna and the flora, who fill this world with brimming life,
Thanks to all, who serve the many lives of this world,
Thanks to you, the First, for all your works, great and small.

------

Mother above, lifebringer, she who was here first and shall be here last, know that I stand ready.
Ever your faithful servant, no matter the costs, I stand before you.
You stood steadfast against the Corruption, and so I shall always be steadfast to you.
I thank you for all you have given me in life, the gifts you have bestowed have allowed me to continue to spread your word.
As you always have, guide my hand.

Shalherana, hear my words.

~~~~

Long has your benevolence watched over me, and all those who follow in your example.
Forest Elf I be not, but my piety shall always remain with you.
Since I first drew breath, till the moment I draw my last, I shall stand by you.
Al things I give to you, Shalherana, for I am the instrument of your will.

~~~~

It is in times of great peril and anguish that I find myself looking to you and the Kings for guidance.
Often have we, the people of the mortal realms, been blind to the hard truths.
But it is these truths I need to show to those who do not yet see.
For this task, I call to you now for aid. For your eternal guidance.
I owe you everything.

~~~~

It is in these days, above all others, that I find myself once more seeking your guidance.
I may not be as steadfast and pious as I was once, but I owe much to you and so my faith will always be with you.
Help me see the truth. Help me to guide this generation of young ones with your hand.
Guide me so that I may guide those who with to protect you and yours.

~~~~

With your aid, the life we hold so dear to us has managed to persevere through another era of turmoil.
I wish to thank you for all you do, protecting life as well as granting us with many new ones.
I thank you for everything, as always.

Shalherana, hear my words

Last edited: