Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wrestling

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
So as you all know, I am a big fan of wrestling and I also do wrestling aswell, so I thought about making a thread to see if others are interested in it.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I enjoy watching WWE (if you bring the "real or not" argument in I swear I will ban you) just because the storylines are so damn entertaining.

I'd love to do proper wrestling for real though, not sure my parents would agree, they think I'm a sweet innocent thing, they havent seen my chokeholds :oops:

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
I enjoy watching WWE (if you bring the "real or not" argument in I swear I will ban you) just because the storylines are so damn entertaining.

I'd love to do proper wrestling for real though, not sure my parents would agree, they think I'm a sweet innocent thing, they havent seen my chokeholds :oops:
I love WWE, favourite superstar is either Christian or Undertaker. Punk is also good, along with Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler. WWE isnt fake, its scripted.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Crossed out the flame starter.

Faves of mine are Christian, Sheamus and Drew Mcintyre.
Awesome, another guy who likes Christian :D
I hate what they keep doing with him, putting him in big matches and then injuring him right before them.
E.g he was meant to be in Team Johnny, was injured in a storyline.
Was meant to be in another ppv, was injured by Punk. Storyline.

He is WWE's most underated talent, apart from maybe Drew Mcintyre.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Wrestling is not directly fake... It's all scripted, they have directors and other people backstage :) .. Anyway i love wrestling im gaming WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 all the time. It's awesome. I personally don't like CM Punk and his brother Luke Gallows, because they offended poor Big Show :( Also Rey Mysterio was my favorite wrestler when i started watching WWE, and CM Punk and Rey Mysterio is rivals. So now my favorites is Stone Cold Steve Austin because of his hardcoreness, The Rock because of his coolness, Kane because of his power (He eliminated 11 people from Royal Rumble once, and i loved him as the Big Red Machine :p Also i have started to like Randy Orton, he's just cool, and i love RKO. Dolph Ziggler's Zig Zag finisher is also awesome.

PS: I love strawberries

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
I remember back in the days when kane was masked... Kurt Angle was the olympian... Stone Cold was torturing Vince McMahon And also Jeff Hardy is the greatest of all time

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Jeff Hardy is fast and furious (had to say that). He nearly defeated Undertaker once. And Christian is boring.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yea I like wrestling. But over the past few weeks I have gone off it. :( . Used to be a big fan.