Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Writer's Retreat [Writing Contest]

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I served as an innkeeper, got away with serving free drinks to everyone and even set up a meeting with Athryl!
Great event indeed~

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I wrote a story where the foolish librarian dies because he wouldn't heed the tiny forest elf and farmers warning about the Spiders in the library.

It's a children's bed time story to scare the kids and the characters have absolutely no relation to anyone IC.......no one.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I wrote a story where the foolish librarian dies because he wouldn't heed the tiny forest elf and farmers warning about the Spiders in the library.

It's a children's bed time story to scare the kids and the characters have absolutely no relation to anyone IC.......no one.
We're friends for a reason.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I wrote a wonderful short poem about a bear and some robbers and an old man and the amazing adventure that they have because I showed up like 45 minutes late and could not think of anything better

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky

I also wrote a children's folktale. Interesting. Was a winner decided?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It will be decided and announced when both judges are available to go over the material. A letter will be sent out to announce the winners.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated main post with information. Winners will be selected and announced within a day. (Mostly because I'm at work right now~)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Announcing the contest winners!

1st:
The Lady of Noon
@MRPolo13

2nd:
Lavish Legend
@223hero7

3rd:
The Highest Fish
@Omikuji

You folks are the lucky recipients of a radiant reward! We really do want to thank everyone for coming to the event. There were many good entries and all of the stories were extremely fun to read. But alas, there can only be three winners. If you lot want to send @IceandFire a private forum message, or PM him in-game, you can arrange for the reward.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Alright I've heard so much about it IC and then it wins an award what is this story about a fish? I gotta know.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Alright I've heard so much about it IC and then it wins an award what is this story about a fish? I gotta know.
Why, it's a story about a feesh of course! 8D

Also is there any way to see what people wrote? I'm desperately curious as well.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Why, it's a story about a feesh of course! 8D

Also is there any way to see what people wrote? I'm desperately curious as well.
Will work it out with the authors, but will likely try to arrange the books to be put in the library when it's up and running again.