Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

wyver10-Application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyver10

Lord of Altera
Villager
Gramenlof
Gramenlof
Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:wyver10
2. Your real name:carter
3. Age:28
4. Gender:male
5. Country:united states
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I feel roleplaying is fun and i played on hollow world before it got whitelisted.i find roleplay is a very creative way of enjoying yourself on minecraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.Hi my name is wyver10 and I am very creative.My hobbies are building with sticks and creating fun domino tricks.I often create stuff with the materials I have.I like digging in the dirt and playing running games.I am a professional creeper hunter.I enjoy reading and creating story lines.I like drawing and painting.During time that I have i play minecraft.I like reading 300 paged books such as rangers apprentice.I like math and the comic book Dilbert.I am fast and creative and I am social. I want to be on the server because I have friends on there and I like roleplay.I like comedy and people.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't have any

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am a peaceful man, and I love Metallica!I am good with computers and I like designing programs. I like the outdoors and I respect nature.I like helping on other games such as runescape, minecraft, and other multiplayer games.

S

Stevey

What you have given us is a roleplay introduction. What we want to know is who you are as a person and why you want to join our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.