Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wywan tha orc

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
Name:Ryan
Nickname/Alias:Wywan
Race: orc
Height:6 feet
Weight:100 stone
Hair:bald
Eyes:black
Skin:dark gween
Identifying Marks:1 iy is bwind and gwazy
Appearance:big and green
Strengths:me BIG arms so mwor stwength
Weaknesses and fears:me scered of moma and papa
Profession:an exewent hunwtar

STORWY

One day I Wywan(the secwond sun of da weder of da swamp damp chomp tribe) waz huntwing for wazwog birdys a couple of wouhrs after da mushwoom fushwoom tribe came and willed are mwuma. Then meza heard a swound from da village, it was Grok shouting ma nwame so I ran ovwer and he had a twooo bwag of stwones wid him, he swed weza go and thro rokys at dem so we dwid, but den we got bagys pot on arrr weds and meza go sleepys. We both woke up on a fwoty ting but cos grok do fwat and hevwy we fell into blu and we swam untwil we found dirt and gwass. wezza fownd a big rock which grok called a "wall" wezza got lost and found a wod thingy wit big houses on blu. grok had wan idea to mwake a cwamp wid other orcs to keep dem safe
*********()******()********
*********¬||----||¬********
**********######*****

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
200 stone? can you bee a bit more realistic with the figure? I know it's a fantasy story, and it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's a little bit unreasonable, why not 20 stone? it's a bit easier to manage.
And I think flintlock's and Rapier's are a bit outta an Orc's vocabluary,
try "with noise thing's that cause ouchies, and sharp metal stick's"

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Name:Ryan
Nickname/Alias:Wywan
Race: orc
Height:6 feet
Weight:200 stone
Hair:bald
Eyes:black
Skin:dark gween
Identifying Marks:1 iy is bwind and gwazy
Appearance:big and green
Strengths:me BIG arms so mwor stwength
Weaknesses and fears:me scered of moma and papa
Profession:an exewent hunwtar
STORWY

One day Wywan waz huntwing for wazwog birdys, he herd a loud bwang in the distanz, he thought it was nutin and cawied on but den he wemembared that was the diwection of da village of rokaro (wywans home town). He wan and wan until he weached the village he saw 7 orc hunters wid flintloks and rapiers stabing and firing at da worcs he couldnt bwer to watch so he hid then after all da fwightin had soped. He snuck behind the laughing hunters who wer mocking a strugling orc who waz neawy dead on the ground. Wywan realised it waz his papa and unleashed his iner bweast and started to hack and chop his way through the mwen until he weached his papa. Then suddenwy a buwet wizzed pass Wywans head and nested itself in the bulgin chest of his dwad, he had mwised 1 pelting his cleaver at the mwan but missed and the huntwer escaped in a huwy never to be sween again. Wywan vowed to slay that evil orc hunter and avenge his papa....
How did you end up in altera and meet me?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
How did you end up in altera and meet me?
Exactly, good point. But I think that you should work on this together, in a joint way so as to get all the details right and the way you want them, then do your own one's aswell to get your personal agenda's dealt with too.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
But say why you are starting the camp with him, something like, to help all the orc's being hurt by the bad men, and they can all help each other with their problem's, or something like that.

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
200 stone? can you bee a bit more realistic with the figure? I know it's a fantasy story, and it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's a little bit unreasonable, why not 20 stone? it's a bit easier to manage.
And I think flintlock's and Rapier's are a bit outta an Orc's vocabluary,
try "with noise thing's that cause ouchies, and sharp metal stick's"
thats pretty good i was telling the story in and orcish way butn i forgot some times o_o

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
thanks blu bird and ill edit ma story 2 and we should make a part 2 to it like we made an idea of making an orc camp and we started to fundraise and sell stuff