Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xthanatorx-Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XthanatorX

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
xthanatorx (no caps)​
2. How old are you?
I am 14 years old, turning 15 this year​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Sure! I will read it straight after I post this, I am always happy to take on some extra tips!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Of course, I can understand staff dont want people asking silly questions when the answers are right before them!​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Not entirely sure what this means but...

In minecraft I am a 'pro' PvPer, I also like to design contraptions and redstone creations. My brother (BackFireBen11) tellls me a bandit is the right role for me, pvp+rewards= Happy. I guess my character will be a young assassin like bandit, I will also wear the appropriate skin for the job. In game I will be friendly and social. Just like how I am in real life.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well, I am 14 and go to a private school. I love gaming, hockey and other social activities. I make many new friends online and plan to make even more on this server, I also have a skype, ventrilo and TS3 if needed. I generally wont be online on weekdays, however I will be online fridays saturdays and sundays. I like to consider my self friendly, smart and creative.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Damn, unfortunately I did a computer cleanup and I got rid of all my screenshots, so there wont be any photos ;(. Anyway I am a master at redstone and PvP and PvE traps, i love designing new traps and contraptions. I also have a designer side to myself, I helped build cities and towns on many other servers, but my real talent is world editing, i know I pprobably wont be using it on the server but I have made some amazing things with the tool.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I think i have just about covered everything.....just want to say Im not a tool, I respect the rules and Im happy to stay in-character.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Of course! what large server ever allows this anyway? I have played long enough to know that this is unacceptable.

11. How did you find out about our server?

My brother, backfireben11

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, but I will when time permits it.

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
To question six you are supposed to describe yourself as your rp character (hence the name in - character )
Also it would help if you add a bit to question seven and make the questions themselves bold.

Hope I can be of help :)

XthanatorX

Villager
Thanks man, Well i did do Q6 right didnt I? But yeah i forgot to do colours and stuff ;(
Shouldnt matter too much right?

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
To question six you are to describe your character (your rp character not your minecraft one) as if the character
itself was writing ;)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please try again filling all the questions properly, for instance, typing 8 lines of text as answer to question 7, or making a proper Roleplaying introduction in question 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.