Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xx_UaVrUser_xX Application. [Declined - MRPolo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_UaVrUser_xX

Villager
1. Xx_UaVrUser_xX
2. 13 Going on 14, (Please note a lot of people say I'm mature for my age.)
3. Male
4. Canada, Ontario

5a. Yes I do.
5b. Yes I do.
6. I'm guessing this is what you mean! My name is Tyberius Septimus. Since I was a boy I was living alone in the wilderness barely staying alive. During the time I spent in the woods. I studied nature. I knew so much about it. During the 18 years I became a GREAT Chemist. I could make potions that would kill a Zombie with 1 drop. I also became a great archer. 99% of the time I could hit a target dead on no problem. But after 18 years I couldn't handle it anymore. So I set out on a journey not knowing whether I would survive or not. I only brought with me the bare essentials I needed. Some food, some tools/Weapons/armor. For 22 Days I wandered the wilderness searching for any signs of life. But alas there was just me, the woods, and the wild animals. On the 23rd day, In the distance I saw a town. I ran to it, the kind women at the local tavern gave me some water and a warm meal. After that I don't remember what happened but the innkeeper said. "After eating and drinking you sat down on a bench and you past out, you slept for 3 days straight." After thanking the innkeeper and offering too work for free instead of paying her she said. "No, you don't need to pay me anything." With that I set off through town, and paused at the black smith with a sign saying. "Help Wanted! Will pay 5 Emeralds a day." I offered for help the blacksmith said yes. And thus started Xx_UaVrUser_xX's life in the town of Altera.

SUMMARY:
Name: Tyberius Septimus
Skills: Chemistry, Archery, herbalism, Blacksmith.
Born and Raised: In the wilderness. I lived on my own since I was 8.
Parents: My Parents were thieves. But often I heard stories that they killed a man and got sent to jail. And thats why I had to llive on my own.
Height: 5, 11
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Weight: 145 Pounds
Extra Details: Fast on my feet. Stealthy. Agile. Excelent Climber
7. Well my name is Paul (Last name I won't give out), I'm 13 going on 14. I love model train sets (Bazinga!) I love programming, Network Security. I love going to random webpages and just looking at the source HTML Code. Just to see how the guy did it. If I see an SQL Vulnerability I notify the owner (Without doing any sort of hacking) And then leave the site. I'm Home-schooled. I'm in grade 8 working on grade 10 stuff. I can program in Visual Basic, Python, and I'm working on C++. I can create webpages in HTML Not so good with CSS or Javascript. I'm not an ass unless treated like one. I want to be a part of this server, because this kind of server interests me, and it looks awesome. I was recommended by a few people from another server that this one was pretty good so I thought I'd check it out :p
8. If I post a link you can check out a bunch of minecraft Images. http://imgur.com/a/JHNAR#0 its an Album of 20 pictures some were partially designs by others. Some are kinda mine.

9. I would love too play on this server for a LONG time and Maybe even become a Moderator (Eventually).

10. Of course! Swear with my right hand to god I will not hack/cheat the only Hacking I will be doing is Hacking down trees with my fists..

11. Friends...and browsing I never thought of checking it out until doing research I remembered "Oh yeah thats the server they were talking about."

12. Not yet, but I will!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Could you ensure that every question is written out before the answer?
Other then that, your question 6 is pretty decent. However, you need to ensure your character name isn't Xx_UaVrUser_xX. Remember it's a RP server, everyone has their Roleplay character and that person has a normal... ish name. I cannot imagine someone coming up to me and saying "My name is Xx_UaVrUser_xX."
Other then that, this is quite a good Application. Once you edited those things I am certain you can be approved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.