Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xxAuSxRuLeSxx - Application [Declined - Bellonthewie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
xxAuSxRuLeSxx
2. How old are you?
I'm 16
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
I live in Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Cultor is a troubled Young man who is suffering from a Deadly past that is going to leave a mark in his life forever. At the age of 9 He suffered a deadly Event that Killed about everyone that he knew around him, It all happened when a number of Monsters attacked Removing the lifes of he's family and friends as Cultor just survived the event hiding under one of the homes he watched as blood was spilled on the ground around him.
As Months and Years past Cultor began to grow he started to become wary of the World around him begging for Food from the people. As he looks back on the Past he doesnt think of requiring Revenge on his Family he just wishs for food and somewhere to stay. As Cultor was walking along a path looking at all the people around him he notices a sign pushed into the ground it says " Weary travelers can stop here " Cultor walks into the house noticing a man behind a counter he seats himself down in front of the Counter.
The Strange man turns to Cultor giving him a weird look, Cultor quickly reachs for his bag pulling out some food and slowly begins to eat it and the man said " Do you need a place to stay " Cultor looks up at the man and says " Yes that would be nice " Cultor quickly shoves the Apples back into
bag and follows the man into a little room with only a bed. The man rubs his hands together and says " You can stay here the night ".
The next morning Cultor quickly grabs his bags and walks down the stairs quietly trying not to wake any of the Travelers he quickly grabs food from a shelf and runs out the door and looks down the path to wonder what his future events might be.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well, My name is Harry I enjoy such consoles as Xbox and PS ( Ps not as much :p ). I also playing with a friend ( Subjectdelta5 ) We play games together such as Arma II, Day Z and of course Minecraft. I've had many recent Roleplaying experience because I am a Member of Lord of the Craft which is similar to this Server. I also want to join a Server with good people in it that I can enjoy playing with as well as people that I can become Friends with. Another reason I wish to join is because I am sick of Raiding server/ PVP'ing ( At the moment ) because I have slowly lost interest over time.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do Build alot in Minecraft ( Thats what its based around ) but im unable to get a picture/Screenshots of my work but I'll be happy to help in game.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not at this Moment.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:
I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Me and a Friend were browsing MCServerlist when we found you guys :).

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I'll do it when I post the Application.

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
I dont really understand your character introduction so I suggest tweaking it a bit.
Also can you add a bit to question seven and make the questions bold
so they are easier to read?

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.