Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xXClockWorkXx - Application [Declined - Tantara]

DeadFoxLive

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: xXClockWorkXx
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England ( UK ) ( GB )

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I do agree.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I guess roleplaying is how some people prefer to play games, I tend to role play alot since it makes the game more fun, otherwise its just mining and woodcutting... if you did that what would be the point of playing on the server?!
Thats my opinion. My role would be as a Knight since im "Hench" :p
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello Minecraftians :3! I am 16 and I have been playing Minecraft since 2009 now. Hobbies include Football , PS3, Skyrim, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, swimming and of course mineraft.. i love to have fun and help you out if you ask for a hand. i like to have fun, but kow the border between fun and annoying people. i like math and science, and i have just finished reading the inhearitance cycle (for the second time, and for those who haven`t read this, this is the best series i have ever read). i love pepperoini pizza, vanilla icecream, and Twix, as well as coke (ain ehhehe). favorite movies include: All the fast a furiouse, Transformers (only the one with Megan Foxx :3) Any film Vin Diesel is in. Harry Potter, The walking dead (series) Zombie land and ,many more to list...

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i havent got any that i saved so sorry.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am Awesome and really friendly if you are too :]
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and even if I did want to use them, I would have no idea how to.
11. How did you find out about our server?
Meh Hours of looking for decent servers on websites...12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Yup

PS. The reason why my post looks similar to another is becouse i didnt know what to say so i coped what someone else said and changed it to what i would of said.

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
i love to have fun and help you out if you ask for a hand. i like to have fun, but kow the border between fun and annoying people. i like math and science, and i have just finished reading the inhearitance cycle (for the second time, and for those who haven`t read this, this is the best series i have ever read). i love pepperoini pizza, vanilla icecream, and Twix, as well as coke.
what was that!?! almost all of that was my work (straight copy and paste) don`t believe me? check my app.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Creeper, please don't advertise. Especially not in other people's application.

DeadFoxLive, please add some more to question number 6

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
Creeper, please don't advertise. Especially not in other people's application.

DeadFoxLive, please add some more to question number 6
my intention was not to advertise. as you could understand, i was upset he took most of my application and claimed it was his.

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
Its true though i dont tend to play on servers much and have never used one before.
oh well. that i don`t care that much about. i was mostly upset about the fact you took my work. i relize writing 8 sentences can be difficult, but i suggest you take what i wrote and personalize it, like instead of writing word for word, change the series, as well as many of the things you like. please don`t let it happen again :)

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
look, i`m trying to help you out. you still need to change it more. to me, it looks like straight copy and paste, with one or two minimal changes. if i were in charge, i would deny you because you can`t do your own work. if you really have that much in common with me, that`s great, but the thought is unlikley. i am trying to help you out. if i were in charge, i would let you in if you had two or three similarities, not 8 or 9.