Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

XxCookiequeenxX's WhiteList Aplication :)

Hello, my name is XxCookiequeenxX on minecraft, and Izzy in Real Life.
I am 16, and I am a GIRL! :) I live in England, near London, and I have read and agreed to the Tome of Citizenship. I really love roleplaying, and have played on many roleplay servers before. I heard about Hollow world through a friend, who said it was excellent, and I am excited to find another great server. To introduce myself... My favourite colour is pink. And I love building fantasy castles and buildings in my spare time on minecraft ( NOT in real life :p) I have a brother, who also plays. But he prefers PVP. I enjoy meeting new people on different servers, and building with other people. I come on most days, but I have many exams, so it depends on weekdays. I love christmas, and giving people gifts, (especially COOKIES! - my name) I hope this has been enough, hope to see you all on the server soon!!! Izzy, or Cookie, XXX :D

oh, and I can't download mods on my computer, as i am on a Mac, so i can't work out how to, and i am aware that they are a banishable offense, and I am going to vote...... right...... NOW!