Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xzyter - application[Approved - Alailanible]

xzyter

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: xzyter
2. Your real name: Chris van der Meer
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The Netherlands
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I agree.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Love it and i always stay in character, i have some experience with it.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi everyone, im xzyter and i love to play minecraft in a fantasy world and going on adventures in that world. So i hope we have an awesome time.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I dont have examples of it but i have building experience. I've build dojo's medieval villages, markets and castles.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Just that im excited and i love your "idea" of serious roleplay.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am fully aware.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I googled minecraft roleplay servers​
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have ;)

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers

Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.

xzyter

Villager
8. So my hobby's are playing videogames offcourse, kickbox, archery and going out. Im at school right now and i'm thinking of studying the WETC (wind energy training center). In Minecraft i like to do projects with other people or play adventure maps, i dont like Creepers, Griefers and getting up early ;) Sports is a big part of my life, i exercise 5 days a week. Best thing i ever built in minecraft was a huge automatic house. Where everything was redstone powered. That, and a huge japanese dojo. Apart from Minecraft i also play Skyrim, Anno and Battlefield 3 on ps3. I like youtube channels like bluexhepos, tobygames, etho's lab and dead workers party.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Can you try again, please?
I may have spelled your username wrong the first time. Sorry! :oops: