Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yatunic's Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatunic

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Yatunic
2. Your real name: David Waring
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Answer: I have only briefly skimmed it so far and will thoroughly read the Tome of Citizenship before entering the server.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Answer: I in general love to roleplay, especially medieval type roleplay as the time period completely fascinates me. I have been roleplaying on forums since i was 12 years old and i have been part of a Dagorhir clan since i was 15 which has regretfully fallen apart since i went to college.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Answer: My name is David Waring, i am 18 years old and i am currently going to the Fenn College of Engineering which is part of Cleveland State University. I am a Freshman and my major is Civil Engineering. When i have a break from the work that college has burdened me with i like to play video games, card games and musical instruments. i currently know how to play the guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, piano, drums, harmonica, trombone and trumpet. I have a goal in life to be able to play as many instruments as possible, thought the real goal is to play at least 10 instruments for at least 5 years each. I have OCD which makes building things in minecraft take alot longer for me to do as i am consistently remaking parts of the buildings i make. Thought this does waste alot of my time the work that i am able to do is better because of it. If i am accepted into the server i will probably not talk to much at first but i will eventualy, and pretty quickly, come out of my shell.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Answer: Sorry i do not have any at this time as i just recently put minecraft on the computer i have with me.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Answer: Sorry but i do not have anything else i would want to share at this moment.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Answer: Yes i am aware that using black magic is not allowed on the server.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Answer: I found out about this server through a list of minecraft servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.