Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yehozz Apply [Approved - Steel]

Yehozz

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: Yehozz
2. Your real name: Alexander
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country:Sweden
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have been looking into it, and it looks good to me :)

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
: i have always loved RPG and Medivale is my favorit time age and i think i wont have any problems at all to RPG on this server :) i have some experience from World of warcraft to RPG but not aloth in minecraft but i think i can get hold on it pretty fast.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
: Edit the answer so here i go - - : Okay then, let me start over and do it properly. I am as I said 19 years filled just 19 then. I have been playing Minecraft for over 1 year now. and I have, created several servers that I have hat up online. Some have done well and some really bad. Now at the end I have focused a lot on building neat and make buildings in a way that I think fit. Buildings that I have trained at is very similar to medieval houses. and I think could be involved in creating stuff in the hollow. Another thing about me is that I have long been searching for a serious server that would fit for me. as an exampel 1x1 tower and big smiles guys who are out of nowhere really destroying my Minecraft experience. Therefore, I turn now to you and hope that this server can offer what I'm looking for. I am as I said. crazy in the Middle Ages and is fully up in learning to build elegant forts and churches that fit into this time. Something that I eventuelt would imagine that giving in to later is Viking style. Houses built in a similar way as the Vikings. So yes, what else is there to tell more personal about me is that I live at home with my family and have a wonderful girlfriend who also likes Minecraft. I am also a huge fan of watching movies and work whit computers! :) Btw i also likes to sit back and play some poker, pizza is my favorite food and no i dont have kids, i hope thats enough i really hope i can become a part of this community and begin to play some RPG!!

Cheers (Y)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
: My file was to Large... but i can build my house in a medivale Theme pretty good :)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
: No not really :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i understand it, and i accept it. I am agienst all of that and like to work for my things!

12. How did you find out about our server?
Randomly in the server list
13. Have you voted for us?

: i sure will vote for the server if i found it good :)

Yehozz

Already installed your Texture pack and looking forward to settle down in one of the towns in Hollow :D Cant wait!

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
hello Alex . im swedish so i type this on swedish !

tja alex . du får skriva mer på nr 8 ska stå en del minst 8 Liner

skriv så bra du kan skriver du fördåligt så kan det va lite svårt och komma in här

vi/dom här e jätte bra och spela med ! du lär dej mycket här och snabbt

Letar du efter By titta på forum elle fråga mej på Pm =)

Yehozz

Oh so you guys really wanna know me huh ;),

Okay then, let me start over and do it properly. I am as I said 19 years filled just 19 then. I have been playing Minecraft for over 1 year now. and I have, created several servers that I have hat up online. Some have done well and some really bad. Now at the end I have focused a lot on building neat and make buildings in a way that I think fit. Buildings that I have trained at is very similar to medieval houses. and I think could be involved in creating stuff in the hollow. Another thing about me is that I have long been searching for a serious server that would fit for me. as an exampel 1x1 tower and big smiles guys who are out of nowhere really destroying my Minecraft experience. Therefore, I turn now to you and hope that this server can offer what I'm looking for. I am as I said. crazy in the Middle Ages and is fully up in learning to build elegant forts and churches that fit into this time. Something that I eventuelt would imagine that giving in to later is Viking style. Houses built in a similar way as the Vikings. So yes, what else is there to tell more personal about me is that I live at home with my family and have a wonderful girlfriend who also likes Minecraft. I am also a huge fan of watching movies and work whit computers! :) i really hope i can become a part of this community and begin to play some RPG!!

Cheers (Y)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
In question eight, could you talk about things outside of computers/Minecraft? So, for example, your favourite food, if you have siblings, what you work as/want to work as; the possibilities are endless.

Yehozz

Really? you want to know even more? haha

I dont have kids and i wont get any in a near future either, my favourite food is Pizza and i would really like to work whit computers maybe as creating games and stuff whit that. i dont really know what more to tell about me? i mean i have wrote aloth more then 8 sentences now?

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Javisst, men som Alex sade vill de ha mer än bara Minecraft och datorer :) Kanske det räcker med det du har skrivit. Lycka till!

Yehozz

Okej, varför är det så mycket detaljer man måste skriva :)? och är det många svenskar här eller :D?

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Jo, de är mycket noga med vem de vill spela med. De släpper inte in vem som helst och det gör att det är mycket, mycket roligt här. Så det är värt ansträngningen med den här biten!

Yehozz

det låter faktist riktigt bra :) ! har suttit och väntat 9 timmar nu på att få komma in och börja lira :D !! så anstränger mig gärna mer om det behövs

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
tar tid för alla ska du veta =) som deddliy sa inte alla kommer in .

men dom som kommer har det Roligt här