Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yes, this is where you post it [Declined - JustShadow]

DoOrDie58

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
DoOrDie58 please note that this is Do or die and not door die​
2. How old are you?
I'm 13 p.s. my account says I'm like 30 something because its what I have for my email​
3. What gender are you?
I'm a guy​
4. What country do you live in?
i live in the USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes I agree to read the survival guide​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes I have already read the ToC but i will be sure to read everything you need to know page​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is DoOrDie58. I grew up on a small farm where I hunted and mastered my use of the bow, when I became the age of 18 i was taken away by the O.B.B.H ( the order of the black and blue hood ) where i was trained with my sword by knights and trained to mine in the tunnels under the monastery. I assisted in building the villageof Jacksonville and Yorkshire castle.
I was banished from the village by King Sullivan after an argument over whether or not the villagers should flee to the wild to escape the mobs that were coming. I then turned to a life of the common thieve but now repent and wish to redeem myself in the world of Altera.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
my name is Jonathan but i go by Jon. i live in the state of S.C. I don't really have any hobbies besides video games (if that counts as a hobby) and Lacrosse.(its a sport like field hockey)​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I haven't really played M.C. multiplayer that much but i would love to play on a server that i can build stuff and survive in. I have always wanted to build a castle.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i really really want to join this server, and I think this white-list thing is good because it shows how much effort a person will put into this server.
also this was a challenge because i hate creative writing.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware of that, honestly I've never even heard of xraying or transparent texture pacts. I assure u that ill never use them.

11. How did you find out about our server?
i was just looking for good servers and this one popped up on google

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
well not yet but I'm about to when I'm done with this.

DoOrDie58

Villager
actually i take it back i found this server on MCSL server list u guys had a good number of votes so i checked it out.

and yes i did vote for u guys after that

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined. Firstly, for the character name, you're not going to find any history book detailing about a guy with numbers in his name :p
Your name has to be something unique, something you'll live by on the server. You could make it up, or you could use a reasonably non-modern word; whatever pleases you. Just not 'DoOrDie58' xD
Also, your answer to question 7 was not long enough. It needs to be at least 8 sentences long, as stated in the question.
I like your character introduction though, it's original (something that seems to be lacking in many applicants).
Feel free to reapply with the above corrections to be considered again :)

DoOrDie58

Villager
thank you i will definitely try again but by change your name do you mean get a new username for my acount? also do i have to type all this out again or can i just edit it?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
thank you i will definitely try again but by change your name do you mean get a new username for my acount? also do i have to type all this out again or can i just edit it?
No, he means change the name of your RP character that you will be portraying.
And just copy and paste this, changing the relevant parts in a new application.

Tit4nNL

Villager
He means that you have to make up your own 'in character' name, that is more like a roleplay name.

For example, My Minecraft username is Tit4nNL.
But My in characacter name is Roland Deschain. It has nothing to do with one another. And you can just think of any name, aslong as it seems viable for medieval roleplay.

Tit4nNL

Villager
Sorry what is wrong with that name? And btw, we should not discuss unrelated matter in a whitelist app.