Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yiozora

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ART CREDIT]
1663309558759.png

- THE YIOZORA -

"Half bull... half man.."
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -

H A B I T A T
Mostly used as either guards to a Fortress, a treasure or left alone in caverns in the wild, the Yiozora is a tough violent creature of its kind. They eat, sleep and hunt in many different atmospheres- being able to adapt and survive. This is in benefit to their inane once-human-like features. The Yiozora do not breed- instead, they are born through the creation of Greater Fiends in hopes of taming them in their earliest forms. However, not all of them manage to listen and follow- and often break away to survive on their own. They are likely burdened with scars or curses due to it.​

P H Y S I O L O G Y
The corrupted champions of Fiends of this realm, the Yiuzora are a twisted amalgamation of bull and man alike. Their towering frames (at least ten feet tall) are marred by the legs and hooves of a bull, while their upper torsos are corded with the musculature of man, covered in a sleek pelt of fur. Their heads are that of a bull. Like a few denizens of the Nether, they tend to have dark horns above their heads full of Infernal runes. These large creatures are able to carry weapons of many kinds and wear makeshift armor of different metals. From axes to broadswords to spiked maces- to gauntlets and shoulder pauldrons.​
Diet: The Yio requires meats and protien to sustain themselves. They aren't far off from eating foliage, but it isn't satisfiying to their diet.​
Lifespan: These cursed creatures can live for centuries.​

B E H A V I O U R
These creatures are either born to defend their creator and follow their bidding, or they roam and live to enact their own purpose around the realm they end up adapting to. The Yiozora do not become aggressive or fight unless they feel threatened, are looking for a challenge or are hunting. They do not shy away from killing if they are committed to a battle, never backing down even at the prospect of death. They otherwise choose to keep themselves in their mindless roaming.​

A B I L I T I E S
[Might] They are one of the stronger known creatures of the Nether, and can carry large weights or burrow through most things into rubble.​
[Dark Vision]​

W E A K N E S S E S
[Blooded Silver] These creatures are considered cursed.​
Y I E L D S
[Weapons or Armor]​
[Hide]​
[Bones]​
Original Writeup: Solus Jstar

1663309553291.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer