Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yoda74[Accepted - Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: yoda74
2. Your real name:Isaac Smith
3. Age:13
4. Gender: male
5. Country:Wales

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love this type of role play, however as I have not Done it before on the internet, I shall look foreward to the fun.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am currently reading the hobbit by J.r.r tolkein which is what inspired me to join a server like this.(if you'll let me!) I like playing the acoustic guitar, which is good for Scout camps. I also enjoy computer programming, but I promise I will not cheat at all and to be honest I don't really want to throw away such an oppertunity.I have been playing Minecraft since November the tenth, after watching some hilarious Yogscast videos. I'm not stupid, so spoiling the mediaevalism(if it's a real word) won't be easy. I am very much looking foreward to this, as I have notbeen on a server before, but i have played many internet multiplayer games. My favourite playstation 3 game is battlefield 3. If I get the oppertunity to join this server, I would play on it as much as possible.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I love Star Wars.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I have no idea how to download a mod anyway.
12. How did you find out about our server?
Through Minecraft wiki
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes!

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi Isaac, I think you have written a nice application there (apart from what Space said). I hope you are accepted and enjoy the server as much as everyone else does. I'm sure that as a computer programmer you'll have no trouble downloading and installing mods to Minecraft, just be aware that people who install illegal mods like xray are always caught and banned permanently. So, Isaac - I noticed you wrote a different age on your profile, how come?

Status
Not open for further replies.