Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yodaman1997's Revised Application [Declined - MRPolo/Abbey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodaman1997

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Yodaman1997(I use a Elfe II skin)

2. How old are you? 15

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? Unites States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? YES

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? YES

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I was birthed to a merchant.
I never knew my father for my mother met him in some where in Altera, when she managed to voyage back to her home land she gave birth to me.
Several years after my birth my mother died trying to reach Altera, so I, accepting my mothers ladt wish, have found Altera.
I was not expecting it to be this different I now recieved news that my father died of age, and I am stuck Working as a Wandering Merchant and *cough* petty Thief.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Well about 2 yrs ago my good friend told me about minecraft and i tried it and bought it. Since then I've been on and off playing trying out mods and different servers. I wrestle, take Kung-Fu, I play tennis, and i run and climb things(trees) for fun. I love to build things and take things apart to examine them.I love fantasy, mythological, adventurous things and minecraft helps with it especially servers like yours. I've tried a few white-listed servers but not enough people were on to make it "fun", and this server seems like it is fun.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.No

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I like patterns, Secret entrances, hidden places,
and things like that. I also love making my home high up in trees or under ground, or under water.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? YES

11. How did you find out about our server? Fit best description of what i searched for.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes i have,Yodaman1997, today 22-9-2012

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
All right. First off, I don't think Question 6 explains enough about who you are and is rather blunt. Apart from that Altera is where you were originally born. You saying "I found Altera" is like me saying "after years of search, I have discovered Earth". Altera is a world.
Also, Question 7 asks for 8 sentences. If you could please ensure that this number is met, I'll be more than happy to whitelist you.

yodaman1997

Villager
All right. First off, I don't think Question 6 explains enough about who you are and is rather blunt. Apart from that Altera is where you were originally born. You saying "I found Altera" is like me saying "after years of search, I have discovered Earth". Altera is a world.
Also, Question 7 asks for 8 sentences. If you could please ensure that this number is met, I'll be more than happy to whitelist you.
What it means, I found Altera, is that after searching for it I found it, Also I wasn't Born in Altera I was born else where. And Should i re-post here or on another thread

yodaman1997

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Yodaman1997(I use a Elfe II skin)

2. How old are you? 15

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? Unites States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? YES

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? YES

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I was birthed to a merchant in her home land far from Altera. I never knew my father for my mother met him in some where in Altera when one of her trading ships went off course and crashed here. By the time my mother got back to her home land she had given birth to me, A child of the Sea. Several years after my birth my mother died trying to reach Altera again so I could have a father. After seeing my mother try so hard to fail in the end I gave up Everything i had and tried to find Altera and my Father. After years of Searching I eventually found Altera, but not my Father for he had died years ago. After Giving up every thing to find my father I had no home, so I began to sell and trade things as I wandered the Land of Altera.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Well about 2 yrs ago my good friend told me about minecraft and i tried it and bought it. Since then I've been on and off playing trying out mods and different servers. I wrestle, take Kung-Fu, I play tennis, and i run and climb things(trees) for fun. I love to build things and take things apart to examine them.I love fantasy, mythological, adventurous things and minecraft helps with it especially servers like yours. I've tried a few white-listed servers but not enough people were on to make it "fun", and this server seems like it is fun. I also collect coins especially older coins and foreign coins, I love the look and the sayings they have on them. I have always wanted to become a Spy or join the FBI because i love the whole idea of sneaking around and all that other stuff that they said Spy's do.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.No

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I like patterns, Secret entrances, hidden places,
and things like that. I also love making my home high up in trees or under ground, or under water.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? YES

11. How did you find out about our server? Fit best description of what i searched for.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes i have,Yodaman1997, today 22-9-2012​

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Apart from that Altera is where you were originally born. You saying "I found Altera" is like me saying "after years of search, I have discovered Earth". Altera is a world.
YodaMan, MrPolo is trying to say that Altera is the planet, not a continent. Therefore, it would not make sense if your character was born on another planet...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Also, there is no need to repost. Edit button is below your post.

And yes, Altera is where everyone came from. End of. The country you will live at is called Northern Kingdoms, but it's all part of Altera.

Status
Not open for further replies.