Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yugioh Tourney?

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Umm, you might want to look at the official banlist before you make decisions. Most of the jar cards, including Cyber Jar are already banned. XD
Yes but some people like to unban them xD

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Yes but some people like to unban them xD
If we are playing in this TCG [Which I hope we are] We dont need to worry as there is no chance anyone could bring them back because of the fact they are banned already, it would not allow them to play the deck if it has a banned card in it, therefor rendering the deck usless until they remove all the asformentioned banned cards
from the drafted deck. :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
1) Dueling Network
2) I agree with the new deck, as well as the cards you mentioned.
3) GMT +1 (I'll be available all this week :D)

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
So... anyone else going to enter? :D

Also Shadolls added to banlist. Still wanting another opinion on Burn/Exodia/Final Countdown. For those that don't know, burn is a deck where you wittle down your opponent's LP slowly through the use of effect damage. Since they don't rely on monsters (usually), they can just play a bunch of cards that make the opponent unable to play. It's generally not fun to play against (and in my opinion not fun to play, generally just there for the sake of winning and not having fun).

Also, don't be afraid to post decks/cards that you think should be banned. If giving enough backing/reason it could happen.

Moochick

I could PM you a list of cards in said deck?
Pretty much if the main focus to dealing effect damage while stopping your opponent from using monsters, (like with gravity bind, level limit area b, messenger of peace, mirror wall, spamming battle faders/wabokus/t-roars, ect...) it is definitely a burn deck. But otherwise it's just a deck with some burn aspects. A deck list shouldn't be needed. Burn decks are banned yet unless I get some more agreement to it anyway, just know that if they don't get banned and you use one, I will frown down upon you with the biggest of frowns.

Moochick

Need at least three more people before I can even start scheduling!

EDIT: Might want to check the original post if you think you entered, just in case I missed you.

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Okay i really want to participate
1: I guess the easiest one is going to be the dueling network thing althoug i never did anything with it
2: I don't really care about those as long as there aren't any OP ones
3: GMT+1

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Yo, I would still like to participate, heh. I'm in PST, though. I kinda would like to see a few DevPro matches, since they have a really nifty Tag-Team duel mode.