Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zac - White List Application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrivenMuffin

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
A) My Minecraft name is chemello480, or for short chem!

2. How old are you?
A) I am 13 years old.

3. What gender are you?
A) I am a male.

4. What country do you live in?
A) I live in Canada, eh!

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
A) Absolutely I will read anything that will help me enjoy the server to its fullest!

5b.
Do you agree to consult both our
Tome of Citizenship
and
Everything you need to know
page before asking any questions in the game?
A) I will for sure consult both the Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking anyone because i dont want to cause a nuisance.

6,7,8,9.10,11,12. Please provide a lengthy introduction.
A)
As I have stated before, my name is chemello480. I have been playing minecraft for about 2 months now and have found many servers that weren't right for me. I am just looking to have fun and meet friendly players. I follow directions and I am a good creator (builder)
I have never been banned or
never gotten into any sort of trouble on any other servers. I try to set a good example to other players and follow all rules. This server looks amazing and i would like to explore and make new friends I am great at working with others and am a great leaders when i need to. I am also independent if needed. In the real life, my ways of showing a good leader and showing great initiative are being good leaders on sport teams and supporting people when they need it. I love to help people out. I found out about this server on the MCSL website and I saw a lot of great buildings in the pics. I am aware of black magic and i know it is frowned upon. I have not voted yet, but as soon as i can vote for it, i will. I would be very excited to be apart of this amazing server. Thank you.

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yes, please use the correct format, if you have questions about that, go take a peek at some of the other ones as a reference. Try to keep it clean cut and neat so that it is not difficult to read. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.