Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zacura8998's whitelist application [Declined-Abbey]

Brendyn Todd

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
zacura8998
2. How old are you?
Fifteen
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?

United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Nim grew up alone, an orphan. His parents along with most of the villagers of his hometown, were killed by a plague that had spread though-out the land. He however had been taken away from his village by a group of pioneers that had not yet been exposed to the virus. His parents and family were all already infected, he knew not when they died, nor if they died together or with much pain. This killed him inside, and at only 15 he was living alone in a cabin that he had built himself. The torment of losing his family grew stronger when he was with others. He knew secluding himself from everyone would be the best for him.

Many years had passed since then, the torment of his losses still haunts him, in his dreams and in reality. He had begun to lose sanity, at times he believed the infectious virus had really just put him into a comatose state, forcing him to live through such pain. Other times he believed he saw specters, ghosts of the fallen. He would watch them, they would talk, there undertone voices barely audible. He would attempt to feel the figures of the specters. When he made contact with them, they would all in an instant scream. Their skin would melt, he could feel it, like warm slowly moving water over his hand and forearm.

It wasn't until he had found a companion, a wolf, that he had suddenly felt as if he was brought back into reality. One side of him resented the wolf, while the other couldn't resist the temptation of having someone to talk to. Even though it never talked back, he could tell it was listening. The wolf, who he had now named Buckle brought happiness into his life, it brought back his sanity, it brought back his will to live.

Having again found a reason for living, Nim and his new family set off to find a place to settle down, this time with a community of people.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi everyone! My name is Brendyn Todd. I am not a novice to Rolepalying, I have been playing RP games most of my life. I have a interest in hosting Minecraft servers, I have been hosting my own Roleplay server for about three years. It has changed much since I started. I also enjoy creating games, I have been coding for almost a month now. I've just been creating basic stuff I am still in the process of learning.
There is not much else I can say, I'm a easy going person. I don't cause much trouble, and I'm easy to get along with.
If anything else is needed to be known just ask.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have a server, but I'm not going to post an IP, I have respect for you.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nah, not for now.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am aware.
11. How did you find out about our server?

Bing actually, I hate Bing. I used it instead of Google and I actually got a promising result.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

Character Format
Name: Nim
Nickname/Alias: The traveling alchemist.
Race: Elf
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 120lb
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light blue
Skin: Light Tan
Identifying Marks:
He is tall, a noticeable scar is on his right arm.

Strengths: He is a great marksman with the bow. Able to snipe enemies with deadly accuracy. He is also knows alchemy, he has been studying this his entire life.

Weaknesses and fears: He is not the best with swords. He also has a large fear of closed in spaces, his claustrophobia makes mining hard.

Religion and cults: He chooses to believe in nothing but himself.
Profession: Alchemist is his profession. He knows how to brew any potion.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
-Pending
Your #6 is a common mistake of the difference between a background and an introduction. This link should help:
https://sites.google.com/site/alteranlore/chapter-4-races-and-traits
Also, it is very common for people to orphans. Could you please come up with something more original, like a young scholar whose dream is to become baker.
Your #7 is should be about yourself, not Minecraft. ;) Here are some questions to help you complete the question:
What is your favorite colour?
Do you own any pets? If so, what are their (him/her) name(s)?
What kind of activities, outside of videogames, do you do?
What is your favorite animal?
What kind of job do you inspire to have, or have?
Do you like cake?