Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zatharel-Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Villager
Well I guess i should start this aplication like all others:

-My real name is: Nikola Donov (I know it sounds wierd but i prefer Zath or Zatharel)
-I am Male
-I am 12 years old
-I live in Macedonia(pleese look it up if u havent herd of it)
-Ill read the survival guide
-Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes i do
-In character hugh? Ok well this is gonna take forever so here i go:
The name Zatharel comes from Zath from the movie "Zathura" and arel (backwords for Lera) is a made up character from me that is basicly the Godess or the Earth. So Zatharel=Science fiction+ Gods
In some projects I am planing to post on Planet Minecraft Zatharel has a brother named Hatharek with Htah as the God of Horrors that i made up and Kera the godess of pain. While Zatharel is exploring the world of Minecraftia and making allies he finds out that an ancient prophesy tells that he will 1 day defeat the all-powerfull Adamskey(His username is Adamskey101 and he keeps killing me on another server xD). While Zatharel is busy phophliling the prophecy his brother has a plan to conquer the world. After Zatharel has defeated Adamskey he comes to an epic new land (server) named Hollowworld, he has many adventures there(If an admin aproves him first :\), but no 1 knows what evil plans his brother has for him...

-Liked it ok tell me later next is:
-Well i am interested in Computer Programing I know some Visual Basic and a LITLE bit java. One of my hobies is actualy server-scouting which means i scout for unpopular servers and i try to make them better by advertising them on sites :). Another hoby is well colecting sea shells. Id like to be part of this server because i love roleplay and i herd this server was good so ya :).

-Examples well not realy im still working on most of my projects like the Golem Parkour series or The Legend of Zatharel ( I might make a utube vid about Legend of Zatharel)

-Yes i would like to share that i would like to be called "Zath" and not Zatharel because most people get it wrong (example: Zatheral, Zethareal, Zacharel etc).

-I will never use so called black magic (xray,hack, etc) as I said im the good guy ;)

-I was looking for good servers on Google and i found this

-Yes i have voted and I do plan to donate at some point

-Zath

Spark

Broken
Zatharel said:
Hey its my birthday in 1 month and then ill be 13 :/ does that still count xD
Its a legal requirement or something, if your birthdays only in 1 month you could re-apply then

Status
Not open for further replies.