Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zaxo12 - Application 2 - Human [Pending - Mairin] (Inactive-Abbeyvie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxo

Villager
1) What is your Minecraft username?
Zaxo12

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?
Texas

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.

5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)
My name is Zaxo, I am usually at school on week-days, but try to get online as much as possible. I am a friend of Deathrider50 (Na'r) IRL and together we work together in most servers to try to build as detailed and beautiful as possible. I like to create detailed minecraft ships, including the two in the URL below. I have excellent English and proper grammar, and I always try to stay in character during role play. I hope to join this server because I've heard nothing but good.

6) Got any examples of your work?
http://zaxo12.imgur.com/all/

----

About your character

Name: Zailmane Runozkah

Race: Human

Appearance: Leather armor, brown hair and green eyes.
----

The test

Being born near the shore, Zailmane was always fascinated by the ocean. One day, he decided to head down to the dock to see if anybody was looking for a crew-mate. When Zailmane finally found a ship, he was given the job of cabin boy; not the best job, but a start. During the long trip, Zailmane met a Dwarve named Na'r, a trader by nature, and the two became fast friends. After their ship finally hit land, both Na'r and Zailmane said goodbye to the crew to work together to create a trading company. Now, Na'r has gone ahead to find a place for them to stay, while Zailmane searches for a ship and crew to help spread their goods.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Great start! Just need your test to be a bit longer, 400+ words or more, then I can take another look!

Status
Not open for further replies.