Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zjedmun- Application [Declined - NiNi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjedmun

Villager
About you

1) minecraft username: zjed

2) 15

3) wales
4) guidelines: yes
5) well… uh… hi. I’m zjed. I’m from wales and I’m a massive nerd who loves to roleplay. I really like playing guitar and going on my computer. I’m a huge doctor who nerd and love to write crossover stories.

6) In the Far reaches of the solar system, the doctor was in his tardis. His tidy brown hair kept getting in his eyes. He was bored with fiddling with controls and whatnot. He was alone… again. Not surprising really. He looked at his controls sadly. “I miss rose… do you miss her?” he asked the tardis. Nothing happened.
“I expect as much.” He grumbled and sat down with a book.
“I need work… put food on the table… well. When I say work I mean life threatening adventure and when I say food I mean anti boredom stuff.”
The lonely time lord had been cooped in his box for a few days and he was already bored.
The small red button on his console began to beep. He looked at it, straitened his bow tie and walked to it.

About your character

Name: zjed

Race: a Halfling

Appearance: usually wears a blue jacket and wears a pair of copper goggles that he uses. (he is an engineer.)

The test
In the heart of an unknown wood a Halfling walked through it. he loved forests, being brought up around the countryside. He stopped and admired a tree with a bird on its branches. He smiled softly as a warm feeling grew inside him and continued walking. He had been traveling all around the north for a few years now. Just trying to look for work. He found himself looking at the capital city, port silver. He looked at the city, struggling to think why it seemed to be so familiar. He hadn’t been there before. He sighed as he realized how far away from home he was. He shrugged. “Maybe I could get some work there…” he mumbled to himself, looking down he kicked a small stone.

NiNi

MooCat
Your response to 5 is a little short. It needs to be a minimun of 5 sentences.

Additionally, the same applies for The test. If you could expand on both of these that would be wonderful!

zjedmun

Villager
oh.. uh ok... how about... this:

About you

1) minecraft username: zjed

2) 15

3) wales
4) guidelines: yes
5) well… uh… hi. I’m zjed. I’m from wales and I’m a massive nerd who loves to roleplay. I really like playing guitar and going on my computer. I’m a huge doctor who nerd and love to write crossover stories. I think that mages are awesome but I won’t make one on this as it might make me a bit OP… I’m always up for an adventure but like my character I can only go so far before I just give up.

6) In the Far reaches of the solar system, the doctor was in his tardis. His tidy brown hair kept getting in his eyes. He was bored with fiddling with controls and whatnot. He was alone… again. Not surprising really. He looked at his controls sadly. “I miss rose… do you miss her?” he asked the tardis. Nothing happened.
“I expect as much.” He grumbled and sat down with a book.
“I need work… put food on the table… well. When I say work I mean life threatening adventure and when I say food I mean anti boredom stuff.”
The lonely time lord had been cooped in his box for a few days and he was already bored.
The small red button on his console began to beep. He looked at it, straitened his bow tie and walked to it.

About your character

Name: zjed

Race: a Halfling

Appearance: usually wears a blue jacket and wears a pair of copper goggles that he uses. (he is an engineer.)

The test
In the heart of an unknown wood a Halfling walked through it. this halfling’s name was zjed. He wore a blue jacket with yellow swirly patterns imprinted on it. he also wore a pair of copper goggles on his forehead. he loved forests, being brought up around the countryside. He stopped and admired a tree with a bird on its tangled branches. He smiled softly as a warm feeling grew inside him and continued walking. He had been traveling all around the north for a few years now and was hoping he’d find omewhere to sleep for the night. Just trying to look for work. He found himself looking at the capital city, port silver. He looked at the city, struggling to think why it seemed to be so familiar. He hadn’t been there before. He sighed as he realized how far away from home he was. He shrugged. “Maybe I could get a bed to sleep in there…” he mumbled to himself, looking down he kicked a small stone. He winced and hopped on one foot in pain. The stone was bigger than he thought.

clone0133

Villager
Just saying like "Invisible" said to my test it says it would be better if it was "400-1000" words.
And abbey sent me this Guideline for 5
What is your name?
What is your favourite color?
What do you like to do in your free time?
Do you have any pets? If so, what is their name(s)?
What's your favorite snack? How do you prepare your snack?
Hope this helps :)
And i think that the Name for your character is "Out of style" Not saying that the White Lister doesn't like it its just that to me it seems not "real in RP" I have no control over anyhting htat happens here just trying to help you get in :D

NiNi

MooCat
Your application is almost ready to be approved, all you need to do is answer the two following questions correctly. You will be able to find all the answers either on our forums or on the wiki, the link for which can be found near the top of the page. Remember to read everything carefully, some of the answers may be rather discreet.

According to our server lore, who is responsible for resurrecting players after death?

Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server.

zjedmun

Villager
... i couldn't find anything... the only one the i might , and thats a very big might, know of is one of the skins that isn't allowed is a blue creeper?
i'm really sorry but i just got lost in all the info...

NiNi

MooCat
All the information your looking for is on the forums and the Wiki. have a good attempt at the questions, as they do have a purpose here.

NiNi

MooCat
is it the grey lady who brings back people from the dead?
No it isnt im sorry, heres another two questions:

What are the core playable races that do not require special permission?

What is mob grinding, and what is the server's policy towards it?

zjedmun

Villager
mob grinding isn't allowed. it is when there is a window and a spawner in a conserved space and where the players an harvest XP.

i don't know what the two playable races are... i knew they were in my account making...

Status
Not open for further replies.