Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zozzle- application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zozzle

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Zozzle
2. Your real name: John
3. Age:19
4. Gender:male
5. Country:USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

yes i have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love the idea of so many people working together as a massive kingdom, helping each other out when in need and such. I don't have any experience, so I would like to try here.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a very geeky dude. Play some XBOX on the weekends, hang out with friends, etc. I run a lot, I've ran 3 half-marathons and now training for my first full-marathon. I have a Guinea Pig and a dog at home. I'm also have a huge LEGO collection at home- it takes up six shelves on my storage shelf! I was on Varsity Cross-Country in high school too. I attend UCLA for college- majoring in engineering. I am here because this server looks pretty cool. I've always wanted to be a part of an RPG server. I have my own private servers that me and my buddies play on. But overall, I'm just interested in this server. I'd be happy to help build this server more and I will tell my friends about it. It looks really cool so far, and I want to be a part of it!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
2012-01-01_21.32.22.png2012-01-04_18.22.00.png2012-01-04_18.23.07.png
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Minecraft is one of my favorite games to play when I'm bored.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I don't use any texture packs or mods, so I'm good. Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Saw it on MCserverlist.net and it looked pretty cool.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Just did.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Could you add more to question 8, please? It seems currently about half the sentences are talking about how the server looks cool. We'd like to know more about you, mostly outside of Minecraft. What do you enjoy doing, what education/career are you currently in, if you have pets; simple things about yourself :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry this has taken so long, I will approve you, but please make sure to look around the forums and wiki for anything you need to know, there's towny commands and general chat commands to learn and also an Altera survival guide: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/

Having no rp experience is difficult, but just make sure to have a medieval skin and play as whatever you like, as long as it follows the rules of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.