Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

¤ Jackson Chronicles ¤

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Alright so my day started off normal, wandering about Calan, visiting the sorrows and then I met Thaelif again we talked he was having killing urges and it was all around unsettling..
A bit after that, I saw Logan at the crossroads and hid behind a pillar, before someone said something about the gods, which I responded without even thinking about it and was found out.. I apologiized and we made up after that, I talked to an silver elf whose name escapes my mind this moment, and she and I chatted about my trade and what I could do to make it better and who could sponser me with money and all that, then me and logan went to the inn and he ended up making me talk to a very beautiful elf who had some gorgeous eyes, and a lovely blonde hair and... eh was all around amazing. And of course logan began singing and playing a flute... which made it all the more stressful but we talked and she like my compliments and mabye was interested but she seemed high-class where I stand middle to low class... I do want love but I want to find it myself not have logan the love doctor point me at every girl around me. Anyway her name was Verona Wythalil. More to follow....

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So today was a very huge day, termites were infesting everything... and rotting wood was all over because of the rain and such. We ended up getting rid of there main home, and now have to figure out how to get them out of the tea-house before it's destroyed... I have a feeling that if the gods haven't left jisrhims behind it with is chaotic... stuff.. I don't know anyways I met the stranger who spends time a lot with robin and that's Eugene a pretty smart guy who knows a lot. more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Hey there, So today was the tambry merchants fair, with some added mead and such. As I wandered about I met another caparii named Cyrus who had the ill fortune of getting lit on fire during a fireworks show... I helped put him out and he thanked me, then we met a man named Balatro I think... cyrus called him by name. Anyhow he told me to find a dwarf who was in charge of housing to purchase one, I was going to stay in calan but it seems to... chaotic for me. In tambry their god is jax, and it seems to be less crazy. I am going to collect a sapling and then find the dwarf and hopefully move out before anyone notices... if Saelihn comes back let's hope she isn't to angry with me for leaving.. though I doubt it we don't have much of a friendship I suppose.. I also met Halander who also told me to find the dwarf, he lives in tambry as well, I sold him some of my arrows which he gladly took in exchange for coin. I'm staying in Tambry for the time being until I can acquire a sizable place to live and such, till then.. more to follow..

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So I found him, Bimhe the dwarf in charge of selling houses and such, I got a nice two floor house payed in full for what I've saved up in expenses. It's rather large but I'm sure I'll get it filled up with junk in no time, granted I won't have to keep it tidy I don't get visitors and don't really have many friends I guess... I wish my parents could see me right now, a lone trader, rather then the adventurous type I had thought I'd be... eh I guess life isn't so fortunate eh jax.. I moved out of Calan and into Tambry.. I should visit those in Calan sometime or mabye not who knows, I doubt they'll know I even left.. more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So far today.. I went to the crossroads wondering how Calan was doing and feeling terrible for leaving it in a time when it needs people to be there.. I then met with Thaelif again, though he now goes by Daekra because he's in deep with some people, and not in a good way either. I have also given thought to changing my trade from merchant/trader to mabye miner, or something else. Anyways we chatted and turns out he's playing the lute now, and called my action to help put out a measly fire that was burning a caparii up noble... am I noble? I don't feel like I am... I feel more lowly then anything... well I hope things take a turn for the better and praise to jax that he can conjure up some good fortune for me and anyone else who needs it.. more to follow..

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So wandering about Tambry I get memories of the jungles of Calan, I actually sort of miss the heat, the bugs, and the people... including that annoying dwarf. I also met another elf named Daereth or something, a mercenary of sorts who is under the service of the house of blackrose ... not sure who or what that is. Funny he said he wore there colors and armor so people wouldn't think about fighting but as I know it doesn't stop all people, a lot will try to fight him especially if they know the armor he wears he wouldn't fight in. I wonder how Calan is doing now that I'm gone, I wonder if Laurir is ok? Robin? Eugene? If Saelihn is coming back.. I wonder... was it a good idea to leave? Did they need me there? Do they need me there? I don't know... more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Spoke with Thordil earlier today.... he wanted to know why I left, I told him it didn't matter, and he said it did, I guess he was a little annoyed at me leaving, and then he said something about the gods and I said something I'd never have thought to have said, and that was does it matter because the gods are leaving... why did I say that? Did those in Calan actually care that I left... I hope nothing befalls them... and I shouldn't think like that about the gods... they have protected the world for, Millinea.... and to say nothing matters because there leaving.. is blasphemous I guess.. more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I sit thinking to myself about the post about not abandoning the laws set by the gods.. I try to pray every now and again.. but I forget often now.. it’s strange really. Me forget the gods? I’ve always trusted in them.. and yet the world is becoming godless… forsaken… forgotten? No.. they will return some day.. right? Calan is deserted it seems all but thordil.. Saelihns still dead.. and I feel alone now… like I shouldn’t have left.. like I should’ve stayed there.. I try to meet many people being in the trading buisness but when I do I just feel like I am going nowhere.. I haven’t made much coin.. and I haven’t got a good stock against all the shops of Tambry. Thaelif, or Daekra pissed me off earlier, asking me what was wrong.. I don’t have to tell him.. he doesn’t need to be in my buisness, and why does he care? He’s not a freind he’s just using me because I’m a trader and I might know somethings… and everyone knows I don’t.. I’m weak.. pathetic…. I get less sleep now, thinking of Calan.. saelihn… robin.. thordil… those strangers who say they are helping Calan… I find myself feeling the gods are nothing… worthless power absorbed beings… how could I say that.. I’m alone.. yet I feel as if I’m not.. more to follow..

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Sleepless nights... a crazed figure in my dreams... he looks like me but yet has bloodlust in his eyes, and a smile that makes me hate myself... I was in the inn today as well talking to Daekra... it was talking in my head.. I was going to go.. to get it out of my head however I do that... but he kept following me and following me.. I can't sleep till this is dealt with.. the crazed man in my head... is it my darker self? My true self? or is it a manifestation... of my fears and doubts.. I finally know how logan felt after seeing saelihn die.. after I myself left calan..... I will figure this out... I will get rid of this nightmare.. until then I can barely go out in public... until then.. more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Alright Hello there Journal of mine, I have been getting better lately by just ignoring the voice that calls me jacky in my head. I swear jishrim has something to do with this because I am in no way crazy right? I mean theres a voice that almost made me doubt myself completly... and lose a freind.. yeah ok I'm a tiny bit crazy. Anywho I have been ignoring it, not listening to it though it still speaks sometimes here and there, I sometimes bite my tounge or pinch myself to get rid of it's thoughts in my own head. Other then that I hope Daekra doesn't get to mad at what happened, granted he has some trust issues with me now after what i pulled before, aka running off and telling him to go away... because the voice was getting to loud.. anyways.. I am trying me best to get better and may Jax grant me luck and may jishrim go away for good. More to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So after a bit of just milling about, I decided to figure out where I should go, and what I should do besides being a merchant where even then I have bad skills at, so I asked a mercanary named Daereth to train me in swordplay though he seems a bit reluctant after others gave advice, but I said I'd pay him 100r a session for training, though I haven't learned much yet I hope to become able to learn. That's my first step towards finding who I am, am I a good sword weilder? Or do I have no skills for that? Also what am I good at? I used to want adventure more then anything and that's why I decided to trade goods all over the world but I managed to go to a jungle town and the cross-roads and Tambry and that is about it... I need to travel to more places. Daereth said something about the blackroses so I should ask if I can accomany him there and meet the blackroses mabye it'll take me somewhere who knows. Till then more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Well hello there journal of mine, been awhile but I ran across some interesting people, a jester, a sailor of sorts, and a mysterious buyer. Nylarii an elven female who seemed to be all adventure, makes me wonder what happened to my adventurous nature... and then there is Nwalme, or sir Nwalme I guess... I dunno seems like one, he's getting old but seems to know things you probably don't want to know and then there's the jester I don't get him, strange, has lot's of connections and was willing to buy if I had anything to sell that I had in production... which is nether wart and stone... that's about it. Any-who interesting crowd and I am willing to meet with them again even if it was awkward and I felt out of place among them as they all were good friends.

more to follow...

Last edited:

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
So far today I have met Thea, a quiet elven girl at the crossroads due to talking to a mysterious artist who's name is hidden from my ears, His name is Sir Henry... but wher does the sir come from? I shall ask.

--- So it seems he was given the title, still strange though. Thea though, I wonder what her story is? Is she his lover? Freind? Mentor? I asked her about herself, seems she left her horid past behind ( if it was horid ) and came here for an easy life, but becareful oh elven maiden for sometimes darkness falls upon the unprepared.

Quite an interesting pair, I'll hopefully meet them more often.

more to follow..

Last edited:

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Today is the festival of embers, I invited a friend along her name, is Lady Alys Norrey a strange elf, with silver hair, and a stubborn attitude. We made out where they're after I told her about it and then invited her. After arriving we all tried to solve a riddle, but Robin my old friend from Calan won the riddle, and a white drinking horn. I introduced her to Lady Norrey, and then she went to gamble at a table.. more to follow..

So, wandered about a bit, seems the gambling ring as begun as many went to go gamble and such then I met a man named Benjamin, he has some beads in his hair or something comes from Turia, or La'Havre it seems. Never been there myself. After that I decided to go find proper winter gear for if I ever go somewhere up north again I'll be more prepared.

Lady Norrey forgive me for leaving you, but you seemed to have had a lot of fun, so I bid thee farewell and maybe we'll meet again... well more-so I hope we meet again I enjoy talking to you.

More to follow...

Last edited:

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I went and visited Caldwell today, the area ruled by Lady Alys Norrey... and one thing strikes it as ominous, and that would be the haunted house.. it has signs saying not to enter... you have to wonder why they haven not acquired an exorcist to rid it of what spirits or demons haunt such a place. Its a nice walk I can say though, it's small not exactly big, she said it was a large trade port but I think she exaggerated a bit, it's nothing more then a small town, with stone walls surrounding it. Hm.. I'll have to inquire about the house though, it's story is intriguing as to why it is haunted, and what happened there. more to follow...

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
As I sit in the inn, via the crossroads I felt like saying hello to a young lady named Ali.. she seemed rather distracted by something perhaps troubling her mind. I asked if she wanted her privacy by being alone and she said she was fine though still seemed .. distant as it were perhaps she really does not want company or is rather not social. She responded with "I'm fine." something which I have heard before, and don't trust as a truthful phrase. So she does have some issue, personal of course it always is, but I won't dig into it unless we really knew each other which we don't. Her eyes intrigue me though they seem different colors, where does she come from what is her past I wonder.... but again I will only know if she feels like telling other then that I don't pry open harsh wounds. I then asked if she did anything profession wise, she seems to be a hunter type, hunting fishing etc.. interesting she doesn't look the part but what do I know. She then decided to help me learn how to hunt and survie in the wild and such, might be interesting assuming im not busy (ooc as well xD)

More to follow...

Last edited: